Changing the home screen background ?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by DELUCAS, Aug 15, 2017.

1. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

As title

Can you or how to change the home screen background / back drop with a photo / picture etc

Or cannot it be done .

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

no option for that.

3. DELUCAS

Perhaps another option to be added etc ?

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

well, a background option is so far on list of things needed to be done, box will exit production by the time we get there. i really don't see a point of a background at all

5. DELUCAS

Its a visual thing that changes etc
    nvidia Shield has it also looks good to .

6. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Are you interested in X7 UI? It supports changing background.

thanks

[​IMG]

DELUCAS likes this.
  7. boblo

boblo Member

@bob, It would be nice to have an option to change the ZIUI Cool interface for the new Taurus interface on X8, X9S and X10. I asked this in the past and I have been told it's technically possible but Zidoo have no plans for this. The case is the ZIUI Cool is boring in my opinion, whereas Taurus is colourful and more sleek.

Now X7 allows to change the default launcher for the X9S launcher, but we, X8/X9S/X10 owners, cannot change the default launcher with the launcher used in Taurus. It does not make sense. Please reconsider it, X8/X9S/X10 are higher and pricier models than X7 and, in my opinion, we deserve improvements included in lower models. Thanks.

8. DELUCAS

It would be a feature easily added to a future firmware release .

Ive just purchased the more Expensive X10 that really should have a more feature rich options etc

And including Dolby Vision update :

9. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

We will not be updated inside the new firmware, you need to manually download the APK and manually install. Like it can try. Not forced inside the new firmware.
    thanks

10. boblo

boblo Member

Could you elaborate this? Where I can download the new launcher from?