Cannotto set hi resolution on my x6 pro

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Mattoman, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Mattoman

Mattoman New Member

Hi everybody, I'm new here and to the zidoo world too, having a x6 pro since few days. I have a problem can't solve my self ... I'm not able to set full HD resolution on my device, it show me 1280x720@60 as the highest resolution available when i have it plugged to a full HD Philips monitor via HDMI... If I choose TV output instead of HDMI it does show me even highest resolution up to full 4k, but even if I choose 1920x1080@60 and conformità tyo keep the setting, nothing chgange and if go back in the hdmi output option I get max 720p again... Can you help me ? Thank in advance :)
    PS: Cannotto should have been "Cannot"... Damn italian corrector :)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  2. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    the Box will get the HDMI resolution for the TV through the EDID, do you sure your tv can support the 1080P?
    if the TV could suppor the resolution, and if force to set it, and the tv will get the black screen.

3. Mattoman

Mattoman New Member

Thanks for your quick reply, my monitor is a brand new Philips 247E6EDAW IPS Full HD.
    Indeed, when the monitor turns on a "1920x1080 resolution is adviced" (or something like that) message shows up ...

4. spring

spring Guest

so you can set to 1080P60Hz.

5. Mattoman

Mattoman New Member

no, as wrote the maximum res available in android display menu is 1280x720