Feedback Bug in BD-lite menu

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by boblo, Aug 8, 2017.

1. boblo

boblo Member

When you choose to play disc menu of a Full Blu-ray WITHOUT menu, you CANNOT change the current audio track. See pictures below.

First you start playback with the second option (play disc menu).
    Play BR menu on ISO WITHOUT menu.png
    In this scenario, when you open popup menu, CANNOT change the current audio track because this Blu-ray has NO disc menu:
    BDlite menu on ISO WITHOUT menu.png
    However, in this different scenario, you CAN change the current audio track because this different Blu-ray has indeed a disc menu built-in.
    BDlite menu on ISO with menu.png

I have not tested this with DVDs, Zidoo team must investigate this scenario too.

Tested with firmware 1.4.6.

2. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

When playing video footage, you can not set subtitles and audio. It's just some ads.
    thanks

3. boblo

boblo Member

Please re-read my first post. I meant:
    • You can change the current audio track when user selects to play the main movie, regardless this blu-ray ISO/folder has or not a built-in menu (OK)
    • You can change the current audio track when user selects to play an EXISTENT disc menu in this blu-ray ISO/folder (second option) (OK)
    • You CANNOT change the current audio track when user selects to play a NONEXISTENT disc menu in this blu-ray ISO/folder (second option) (WRONG). This is clearly a bug. It has nothing to do with commercial ads. If you see carefully my pictures, you'll realize that my samples are not commercial ads, they belong to the main movie and you cannot change the current audio track because this option is not available on popup menu.
    I hope you understand this. Thanks.

4. boblo

boblo Member

@bob:
    Please tell me if this bug is perfectly clear for you or which things are not clear. Thanks.

5. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

The engineer checked the code, and the problem was fixed.
    thanks

boblo likes this.