Feedback Bug in audio information

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by boblo, Aug 8, 2017.

1. boblo

boblo Member

Sometimes the number of channels in an audio track is incorrectly reported by Zidoo player. This problem does not exist in ZDMC 17.3 internal player.

In this picture you can notice that number of channels of first audio track is OK.
    Forbidden Planet - Audio Information OK.png
    But in this picture that number is incorrect, the number of channels of fourth audio track is 1 (mono).
    Forbidden Planet - Audio Information WRONG.png

I have uploaded a sample of this Full Blu-ray HERE. Please download it, it could be useful to fix this bug.

Tested with firmware 1.4.6

Thanks.

2. ton_dahlia

ton_dahlia Member

sorry for interrupting the topic...but please suggest me how can it show the information on screen same as your screenshot without Pause the movie ?

I Just want to check like a time left while watching it , simple audio , video info without pause the movie.

Thank you

3. boblo

boblo Member

AFAIK, it's not possible. I press the OK key, then video is paused and I immediately take these photos.
    You will be able to make this feature request in my thread if you want. But please wait until Zidoo approve current requests. Also it would be nice to have a permanent mini playtime counter in one of the corners of your TV with two modes: elapsed and remaining time.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    ton_dahlia likes this.