Bubble Upnp with youtube does not work with dmp-a6?

Discussion in 'Eversolo' started by Dandion, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Dandion

Dandion New Member

Hello, I can not make working youtube music playlist with the dmp-a6.
    It works perfectly with my others streamers and I don't understand why it can't work with the eversolo.
    However, I can stream Tidal with upnp and dmp a6.

Here is an example:
    1) open buble Upnp and select dmp a6 renderer
    2) open youtube and share the video with buble upnp
    3) press play in upnp app en enjoy

Could you explain why it does not work with the eversolo?

2. Jason_77

Jason_77 New Member

The issue with the dmp-a6 not working with Bubble UPnP for YouTube might be related to compatibility or some specific settings that need to be tweaked. Sometimes, certain devices have unique requirements or quirks that prevent them from working smoothly with specific applications.
    Since you mentioned that streaming Tidal with UPnP and the dmp-a6 is working fine, the problem might lie in the interaction between the Bubble UPnP app and the dmp-a6 itself.
    Here are a couple of things you might try:
    Update Firmware/Software: Make sure that the dmp-a6's firmware and the Bubble UPnP app are up to date. Sometimes a simple update can fix compatibility issues.
    Check Settings: Look through the settings on both the dmp-a6 and Bubble UPnP to see if there's anything that needs to be configured specifically for YouTube streaming.
    If these don't resolve the issue, it might be worth reaching out to the manufacturer or browsing specialized forums where others might have encountered and solved the same problem.

3. sfyalek

sfyalek New Member

I currently stream music using Bubble upnp(Android kitkat) and Youtube App. It seems there is no equalizer for both the apps. i want the equalizer to work when i stream the music.
    Is there any plugin available in the market which i can install. Iam also open to other apps which give me this facility.

I would be great if someone can guide me.