Botton LIVE TV nella Home di Xbmx

Discussion in 'ZDMC for Zidoo' started by Gianluca, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Gianluca

Gianluca New Member

---------------Rileva linguaafrikaansAlbaneseamaricoAraboArmenoAzerbaigianoBascobengaleseBielorussoBirmanoBosniacobulgaroCatalanoCebuanoCecoChirghisoCinese (Semplificato)Cinese (tradizionale)CoreanoCorsoCroatocurdoDaneseEbraicoesperantoEstoneFilippinoFinlandesefranceseFrisone occidentalegaelico scozzeseGalizianoGallesegeorgianogiapponeseGiavaneseGrecoGujaratiHaitianoHausahawaianohindiHmongIgboIndonesianoIngleseirlandeseIslandeseItalianoKannadakazakoKhmerLaoLatinoLettoneLituanolussemburgheseMacedoneMalayalamMaleseMalgasciomalteseMaorimarathiMongolonepaleseNorvegeseNyanjaOlandesePashtoPersianoPolaccoPortoghesepunjabiRumenoRussosamoanoserboShonaSindhisingaleseSlovaccoSlovenoSomalospagnoloSudaneseSvedeseSwahiliTagicoTamilTedescoteluguThaiTurcoUcrainoUnghereseUrduusbecovietnamitaXhosayiddishYorubazulùItaliano
    upload_2016-9-7_17-23-56.png upload_2016-9-7_17-23-56.png upload_2016-9-7_17-23-56.png

Buongiorno, ho grosso problema !! Ho appena comprato Zidoo X6 Pro con versione software: v1.0.39
    Versione Android: 5.1.1
    prodotto perfetto ... unico problema non riesco a vedere il pulsante "Live TV" sulla schermata iniziale di Kodi (vers.16.1)
    Si prega di aiuto ... perché altrimenti non riesco a insierire elenchi di canali e guardare la TV in streaming ....
    Grazie!

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

try english

3. Gianluca

Gianluca New Member

Good morning , I have big problem !! I just bought Zidoo X6 Pro with software version: v1.0.39
    Android Version : 5.1.1
    perfect product ... only problem I can not see the " Live TV" button on the home screen of Kodi ( vers.16.1 )
    Please help ... because otherwise I can not insierire lists of channels and watch TV streaming ....
    Thank you!

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

You ony see the button once you go in settings and activate a tv plugin. And the device has a list of channals to display from the activated plugin

5. Gianluca

Gianluca New Member

Sorry and thank you for being so kind but the URL line I uploaded a channel list m3u and then activated plugins in settings ... but the " TV " button on the home is not seen yet !!! NOn is that it is a software version issue or my box ?? THANKS AND SORRY

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Its the list. Try to see if it works on pc using vlc. Use pastebin.com to upload and paste the url for the list in the plugin. Seems to work best

7. Gianluca

Gianluca New Member

ok .. thanks! Then when I go home from work I try and tell you how it goes!

8. iamjenny

iamjenny New Member

See button in settings and active TV plugin. The device has all channels available to display from plugin that is activated.