Feedback black screen in video zdmc&HT and problem openwrt

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by droiter, Jul 12, 2017.

1. droiter

droiter Member

Hello,
    I have different problem with my zidoo x10 (1.46).
    - I have configured my ZDMC & home theater.
    In the options of the zidoo x10, I set auto for all resolutions and frequency.
    But I notice when I watch a video, sometimes I have micro-breaks, with black screen 1sec during the video player, it's unpleasant and I do not know why. I have the impression that it tries to adjust the frequency of the video during the video yet it does at the beginning of the video, the problem is random, on 20 min of video it me there 4 times.

- the second problem is openwrt with samba, when I turn off and I reboot the box, it reset the name of the HDD in samba I do not know why. And also I can not add internal memory (16gb) in samba.

- I also notice that I do not have access to / storage via esexplorer which posse problem for choosing the path in some program if I want to choose another location.

- my HDD is in ntfs, and I can not deconpressed a rar file, directly on the HDD, it asks me to choose the disk then validated my choice but it does not decompress.

- and I would like to know if it is possible to activate the root.

Good to you

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

- the samba name reset bug was reported by me when x9s come out moths ago... still no fix for it.
    - there is also the problem of write permission to hdd under android, it's missing, you have to root ( one key root should still work) than install xposed + some sdcard addon that will give write permission to all external storage ( you can find exact steps on forum, i know seen it explained somewhere)

3. droiter

droiter Member

thanks now resolve the acces disk.
    Now at near several test, I came to the conclusion that the black screens all 3 sec in the home theater is because of the 4k resolution.
    When I leave in full hd I have no problem of black screen, but the problem is that even the videos 4k remains in full hd.
    When I force it in 4k, the video full hd on a black screen every 3 secs.

And if I leave in auto, bah I have that of the full hd same content hdr.

In reality I would like to leave in 4 k for everything to be upscaling in 4k as in my q10pro.

4. droiter

droiter Member

Option of validation film seen in zdmc after used home theater
    And also double-subtitled in home theater

5. tommy.w

tommy.w New Member

Please make a picture about your setting to us: Resolution settings, DEEP COLOR,COLOR SPACE, Frame rate switching etc.

Also pls try another HDMI cable if you have.

6. droiter

droiter Member

Yes, I changed hdmi cable and even hdmi port on the tv.
    this is link

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]