Black gamma mode HDR

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Turbozavr, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Turbozavr

Turbozavr New Member

Hello!
    Faced a problem and I really hope for the help of respected people.
    He does not use the NDR mode, he tried to use SDR and AUTO in the system, and the system of the device does not change the mode of the NDR.
    On older televisions and televisions Not ready to support this mode, the transfer of the image from the screen is going on in films where the current is the slowest, the screens are almost full black and the contents are just pouring out. I projected on my own original screen (Asus about the mini-pluss) and pressed on the third-party TV display (Panasonic TX-PR 50U30), and then all the video poems are displayed properly.
    I said on the basis of the facts that this question is addressed to other manufacturers.
    Here's the instruction on one of the forums recommend (at the start of the console run for a few seconds 4K video clip and after that the image stabilizes or make changes to the build.prop file in order not to do it manually) but on our device it does not work.
    Update of version 1.0.20 did not solve the problem.
    From the content it does not depend on the usual movies not in HD, torrent of TV and in android games there is a merging of black colors without gradations (where there should be several gray grays all merges into black). In the box there are switches between the HDR SDR and Auto but they do not work and the box constantly transmits a signal with a level that TVs without HDR can not correctly reproduce. Even if you just take a tuning picture with gradation levels of gray and broadcast it from the box, then on the screen it will be just solid black, but if you also throw it on the memory card and play it with the built-in player on the TV, everything is displayed as it should with several gradations of gray.
    I will be grateful for any information on solving this problem.