Better User Interface Needed

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by sjohund, Mar 31, 2017.

1. sjohund

sjohund New Member

Hi geeks!
    These days I was losing my nerves with ZIDOO X9S. After many hours spent with Zidoo, I have noticed that User interface needs a lot of improvements. My idea is to make place with all posts related to this issue.
    So, dear friends and partners in effort, start writing whats on your mind to improve it!

2. sjohund

sjohund New Member

My first opinion... GUI could be much better. Why didn't they (30 engineers) make possibility to place icons (shortcuts) around the border with main functionalities in the center. Where is the customization in a real terms of use.
    As first born computer geek I know the simplest is the hardest to achieve. Every idiot can make something but only a few (chosen one) can make it look and work great!

Who wants details, can ask me. Its free of charge! Ha ha ha

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

I actually like the Launcher.

4. Bolderash

Bolderash New Member

Must say it is confusing interface. Why don't they, as you say "30 engineers", just copy some functioning style from Samsung or Panasonic smart TVs?
    I do not like Video players. For that reason have installed VLC player. Works as charm!!!

sjohund likes this.
  5. sjohund

sjohund New Member

Well, my friend, Android in a nature is lacking of GUI. BTW, if your granny can handle with ease, then they hit a score! :)

Bolderash likes this.
  6. Bolderash

Bolderash New Member

Right. My granny say GUI of Zidoo X9s sucks a lot! Not flexible at all, with no customization and pretty old fashioned. Why do we need engineers for redesign?! Lets do it.

7. Bolderash

Bolderash New Member

You may like but it sucks definitely!

8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Well. I spend 95% of my time in kodi. And not on the android gui.

9. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

As HaoSs says, I spent the absolute minimum of time in android. I open apps, Media Player, Kodi. As it is, it doesn't bother me at all. And quick settings was a fine addition.

10. sjohund

sjohund New Member

I dont like file manipulation. Confusing and slow operability.

11. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Install any other launcher (Nova, Go or else) if you don't like, many tv box use that type of launcher... You don't like but offer no alternative just criticize. There so many launcher on Google Store install one or build one your not imprisoned with it!

Bolderash and HaoSs like this.
  12. sjohund

sjohund New Member

Seems you are pro?! Thanks.

13. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

are you from germany ? usually they bitch about everything

Bolderash likes this.
  14. sjohund

sjohund New Member

How did you know? Here is a gift for you from Deutchland...

Picture deleted + warn

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2017
    Bolderash likes this.
  15. Bolderash

Bolderash New Member

WOW! Great pic. Which Star Wars episode is this? Haven't watched this one...