Best game controller for X6?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by neamielu, Jan 20, 2016.

?

What game controller did you picked?

Poll closed Feb 19, 2016.
  1. Bluetooth! Works like charm!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ol' Good Wireless man. Reliable.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Why would I use a game controller to watch a movie?!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. neamielu

neamielu Member

Planning to grab one, but not sure what to pick.
    Are bluetooth ones reliable, or should I choose a regular one (wireless radio)?

If you have one, would you care sharing your experience? What model, where from, how much, what games have you successfully tested? (my kid is interested in clash of clans, asphalt 8, marvel heroes..)

Thanks for sharing!

2. Buddym

Buddym Member

I'm waiting on my game controller that I ordered on Aliexpress. I ordered an Ipega with trackpad so you Can use it also with games that need touch.

3. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Tronsmart Mars G01
    Asphalt 8, GT Racing 2, Eternity Warriors 2, Red Ball 4 - (kids)... all fine.

4. jbv

jbv Member

I also have a Tronsmart Mars G01

You need to put it in "Android Mode" - pair it three (3) times until the "A" LED illuminates.
    When in "Android Mode" all of the buttons work exactly as they should.
    Caveat: The Right Hand Side JoyStick does not do anything.

I have only just installed mame4all and from the couple of tests I have done it is working well (after assigning the buttons manually inside mame4all)
    I have not tried any other games. Once I get mame setup properly, there is nothing else you could ask for :)

Cheers

nice159 likes this.
  5. neamielu

neamielu Member

after a few weeks of various forums and tech blogs with reviews and so on, my mind is slightly out from the game controllers and getting into fly mice.. specifically, I found a lot of good reviews for MeLE F10 Deluxe all-in-one remote which will save me from handling the bigger logitech k400 I already have. apparently with this remote I will have a kodi remote (with all necessary media keys), an air/fly mouse, a gamepad, and a keyboard - all in the same device. the reviews I've read were appreciative and I think this will be my choice after all.
    it's a pity zidoo didn't make a better remote instead of a basic one, but maybe for the future releases, who knows..
    if someone already have any experience with this remote, please share your experience, thanks.

6. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Zidoo remote is an IR remote... neamielu, I'm almost sure that with a IR ONLY remote is not possible to do the same as a Airmouse, or a keyboard with touch or a game controller.
    Please, don't say that some air mouse like Mii i25 are IR remote. Ths, for example, is BOTH a airmouse with keyboard AND a IR remote (programmable, but someone reported that wasn't able to replicate all needed keys)

7. neamielu

neamielu Member

yes, technically you are right, but - hey - what stopped zidoo from packing an air mouse with their player? :p

8. hieuhien.vn

hieuhien.vn Member Beta test group

Tronsmart Mars G01 is the best for Android Box :)

9. Joggyg

Joggyg New Member

Just got a tronsmart mars G01. It works perfect on ps3 but can't get it to work on zidoo x6 pro. Put in android mode (red light A ) tried on asphalt 8 game app but wont function at all. Controller functions on home screen to move selector . Any advice or help would really be appreciated.

10. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Switch input to X or D and try again.

11. Joggyg

Joggyg New Member

Have tried modes X, D&A. Controller works on zidoo home screen to select icons but won't function in games. I tried it on two games sniper 3d , and asphalt nitro both downloaded via google play store.controller is connected via usb dongle. Problem must be something simple like a setting ??

12. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Just checked Asphalt 8. "X mode" works. Maybe you are using USB/OTG port? My receiver is in USB port.

13. dimtris

dimtris Member

If you had tried some other games can you write the name I'm watching to find some games for my son I didn't had luck

14. firefly2016

firefly2016 New Member

Hi! Are there anyone use PS3 controller on Zidoo x6? (Bluetooth connection). And does it work well with Modern Combat 5 or Sniper Fury?

15. hardaccount

hardaccount New Member

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking at buying the Mad Catz C.T.R.L.R

Anyone can verify that it works?

16. hieuhien.vn

hieuhien.vn Member Beta test group

Some video demo about game with gamepad Tronsmart G01 on Zidoo X6 PRO:

17. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

nice
    nice, I will share on the facebook.

18. Luis David

Luis David New Member

Hi! I've a Zidoo X5. I'm writing here because I opened a thread in Zidoo X5 forum and I got no response.

I've tried to connect usb xbox 360 controller and doesnt work at all. I'm thinking about buying a bluetooth controller but I'm afraid that it wont work. So please, any help?
    Thanks a lot,
    David