Best Android Tv box for watching movies on an external hdd in 4k and x265?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Bansisingh, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Bansisingh

Bansisingh New Member

Hi,

I'm looking for an android box that can read mkv file on a external hard drive in 4k, x265 and DTS. I also want that it DigitalOcean SiteGround can read 10 bits files and HDR.

In brief, I just want a Android Tv box that can read pretty everything on a external hard drive.

Thank you very much

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  2. looun

looun Member

it is not there and never will be.

For android TV google certification must be NOT customization or hack into kernel and OS ,so it's impossible Soc optimization for Best and good playback.
    Only with android Os is possible good firmware optimization for perfect playback.
    a good esample is nvida shield with lot of limitation:
    - no ISO playbck
    - no gamma switch bt.709 <> bt.2020
    - no BD menu
    - poor video quality
    Android TV = limited local file playback

3. KoddyLoo

KoddyLoo New Member

Hi, I was recently given a box similar to your MAG322 needs, and most importantly, it reads all the formats, and there are all the connectors and functions, and in general a very high-quality assembly, not a Chinese fake, so you can look at yourself and if you like it, you can buy it, although there there are many more tv boxes

4. JohnathanRiley

JohnathanRiley New Member

Hello, does anyone know how to download Android TV apps?

5. H1982

H1982 New Member

[QUOTE = "Bansisingh, postagem: 79888, membro: 25613"] Olá,

Estou procurando uma caixa de android que pode ler arquivo mkv em um disco rígido externo em 4k, x265 e DTS. Também quero que o DigitalOcean SiteGround possa ler arquivos de 10 bits e HDR.

Em resumo, eu só quero uma caixa de TV Android que possa ler tudo em um disco rígido externo.

Muito obrigado [/ QUOTE]
    for me the zidoo players is one of the best average HDD player currently i have the z9s i am happy with it

6. RachaelJimenez

RachaelJimenez New Member

You can download the Brasil TV New app at TechBigs. This is the best Android TV app I know