Auto Frame switch for all players internal/external which working in HW mode, is this possible?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by spawn_lmg, Oct 14, 2016.

1. spawn_lmg

spawn_lmg Active Member Beta test group

Zidoo TECH
    You can do Auto Frame switch for all players (internal/external) which working in HW mode ?
    This functionality is in the Tronsmart and MINIX.

BuTaJ1 likes this.
  2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

what problem do you have with HW decoding ? box is bould around HW decoding. SW will be bad for playback on most cases

3. spawn_lmg

problem with external player and Auto Frame switch.
    Auto Frame switch dont work all players except internal and ZDMC

Eye201 likes this.
  4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

you are the only one who reported this problem with external player. are you sure you are doing things right ?

5. spawn_lmg

External player this is MX Player, VLC Player and other.

Eye201 likes this.
  6. Viper_Rus

Viper_Rus New Member

on any external players does not work autoframerate. I want use mx player, but I can not use my favorite mx player. such as tronsmart s95 vega everything works autoframerate on any external players: mx, bs, youtube. and you autoframerate only works in the embedded player and zdmc? why?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    BuTaJ1 and Eye201 like this.
  7. BuTaJ1

BuTaJ1 New Member

I need Auto Frame in external players like MX Player too. And all Russian, Belarus, Ukranian, Kazakhstan users really need this function, becouse in our countries many online services with films & serials.

Eye201 likes this.
  8. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Auto frame rate isn't working in the internal player either, it is causing all sorts of problems with HD audio and high bit rate files, they really need to sort it.