App Crash

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by DanieleS, Mar 24, 2018.

1. DanieleS

DanieleS New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new in this world of android smartboxes.
    I just bought the Zidoo H6 pro and connected it to a panasonic plasma TV to make it smart. Everything works well enough, except for some small things ..
    The firmware version of the device is 1.0.13 and tells me it's the latest available.

The first problem concerns the "google play store app". When I do a search to download a new app, it tells me to go back to the PLayStore app's factory settings, otherwise it will not work.
    A second problem I find the "DRM info" App to see the rights drm (for example of Netflix). The problem is that the app opens for an instant and then crashes.

Finally a third question. Besides KODI, has any of you ever tried to install the "IPTV Extreme pro" app?

I greet you and thank you in advance for your kind answers.

2. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Hello
    you have the latest "stable" version
    V20 beta available on this forum was released a while ago but solved few issues
    V25 beta was released a few days ago and is beeing tested by a few of us before being released on this forum soon
    Please be patient and check your seller return policy just in case...

3. DanieleS

DanieleS New Member

Hi all...for information.
    Downloaded version 8.8.12 from the app mirror site and installed.
    The app would seem more stable and the problem solved. Obviously it will not find all the apps that we would find with an android smartphone not rooted (for example now Sky TV), but the application seems to work without crashing.