ANYONE CAN HELP ME?!?!

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Farzam Atashkadi, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Farzam Atashkadi

Farzam Atashkadi New Member

Screenshot_2016-02-14-13-01-08.png Hi
    I hope you are well
    I use my box to download movies with high volume I want to change my download path from internal memory to SD card
    I use ADM application for downloading AND in settings you can change download path but I don't know why this option "temporary move to SD card" doesn't exist on my box.
    This option is on when I use my Sony Xperia z3+ cell phone
    Please help

2. spring

spring Guest

first, you could check your sdcard it be detected in X6, you can goto exploer to check it.
    then, the ext sdcard path is /mnt/ext_sdcard, you should into the /mnt/... path.

3. Farzam Atashkadi

thanks for your reply
    my device recognized my SD Card but i can not change download path to SD card
    is there any trick?

4. spring

spring Guest

sorry for that,this is the ADM application behavior, we could not change the ADM source code.

5. Farzam Atashkadi

but why it works well in cell phones?
    do you any trick to change default download path from internal memory to SD Card?

6. spring

spring Guest

as i say in other thread, different android device have different sdcard path.
    The ADM appliction maybe recognize the fixed path.

7. Farzam Atashkadi

yes i undrestand
    and i asked how can i change default path download to SD Card in Zidoo X6 Pro. ? (no matter which application we use : ADM,IDM,...)

8. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

AFAIK, is the app developer that should provide an option to change default download path.
    Seems that changing it for the whole Android OS may make system itself unstable.
    In my humble experience, when I tried a mod made to obtain this behaviour on my smartphone (Galaxy S II), result was continue BSOD and reboot.
    You may try to ask ADM developer to add this enhancement, better if also able to set even an external USB drive as download destination.

spring and Farzam Atashkadi like this.
  9. Farzam Atashkadi

thanks paco for your useful reply

10. Harlan

Harlan Active Member

The ADM dialog box in your photo above is opened @ "/storage/emulated/0/ADM" - but you need to mouse click on the parent directories at the top (labelled with two dots ".. ") until you you go up to the "/" root directory.

Once you are there, you'll see that /storage and /mnt are are two different subfolders.
    X6_root_folder.png

The X6 Pro and newer Android OS versions automatically mount expansion sdcards at "/mnt/external_sd/" You can create an ADM folder there with your file manager or in the "/mnt/external_sd/Andriod/data/ subfolder.

X6_mnt.folder.png

Farzam Atashkadi likes this.
  11. Farzam Atashkadi

Wow it worked!!!!
    I don't know how to thank you for your very very very useful guidance
    Thank you so much
    You made a huge and great help to me
    By your answer I understand that you are professional
    I have another problem with my wireless air mouse keyboard can you solve that too?
    Best regards
    Farzam Atashkadi

12. Farzam Atashkadi

13. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

A little gift to Harlan, that is very kind and (as me) like to use snapshots with highlight and comments.
    A nice and free program to take and (important) edit snapshots on PC, but also to do the same from images: http://getgreenshot.org/

Farzam Atashkadi likes this.