Android TV

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by hangy, Nov 6, 2015.

1. hangy

hangy New Member Beta test group

hi, today i've received my Zidoo X6... i'm not really impressed... kodi have bugs... with iptv streaming...

netflix can't play hd stream and i cannot install android tv version of netflix

infinitytv (mediaset italian netflix like service) app is not working at all...

there is a way to install a lollipop image with android tv features enabled? thanks a lot and greetings from italy (sorry for my bad english)

2. couto27

couto27 Member Beta test group

Netflix HD version its only for Android TV, that this player dont run.
    Thats what happend when the end user dont search about future purchases.

Your IPTV issues...you are being very vague, again when the user don't understand that this player runs a customized version of Kodi, he cannot expect that everything works like in the Kodi official version.
    Then its common that pirate add-on are ban from kodi forum, and the end-user expects to run them and request support in this customized version of kodi...

If the Ziddo developers built an androidTV version for Zidoo X6 pro, the netflix HD would run here, but it would not have dd+, and likely the netflix servers would attempt to block unauthorized hardware, it cost a lot money to be certificated AndroidTV device, and also requires to pass certain tests.

I have netflix HD with DD+ 5.1 in the following devices :
    Oppo 103D
    Apple TV3
    Nvidia Shield
    Wetek Core 4K (limited to SD and 2.0)
    LG Oled TV (limited to 2.0)

I don't run Netflix in X6 PRO or OH gecko for obvious reasons mentioned above

If anyone is expecting Netflix HD or DD+ don't buy this type of chinese android boxes.... its time and money wasted.