Aiuto x8

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X8' started by andrea scozia, Jan 28, 2018.

1. andrea scozia

andrea scozia New Member

Hello everyone to be part of this forum ... I wanted to kindly ask how to record from hdmi in with the x8.Praticamente with any source within via hdmi tells me that the content is protected and can not be registered ... .practically it seems unusable this function ... help .... and then with home theater 2 highlights me only the poster of the first film that visualizzo..e I can not add all the other movies that I have on the hard disk..ancora Help...

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

search the forum for HDMI splitter that bypasses protection. zidoo can't do nothing to change this..

3. andrea scozia

andrea scozia New Member

Thanks .... where I find a splitter? However, since without splitter does not work is a thing unusable the HDMI in ...

4. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Search on ebay or amazon for hdmi splitter, read carefully buyer review this is where you will know if the splitter bypass HDCP. But be aware sometime since review the product change, make sure review is recent.

5. andrea scozia

andrea scozia New Member

nothing ... it seems like a complicated thing, maybe I'm buying wrong ... can not you tell me one exactly?