Airplay

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by racesmore, Mar 31, 2024.

1. racesmore

racesmore New Member

Hello,

I have a problem with using Apple airplay. I dont know if its a problem with my computer or a problem with the Zidoo z20 Pro.

I have a local library of music on my computer, an Apple Mac using the Music app (iTunes). In the Airplay menu on the top right of the Music app window, i see my mac and also the Z20 PRO. When i select the zidoo it gets stuck on the connection & fails, giving an error message:

"The AirPlay device “Z20 PRO(Home theater)” cannot be found on your network. Please verify your network settings and AirPlay configuration or select another device."

I have found a workaround. I can go into the system preferences and select in the Sound pref the sound output to the Z20 PRO, and then it plays from the music app to the zidoo.

Also another solution, on my iphone, in the Music App I can select the Z20 PRO as the Airplay speaker, but my phone doesnt have the full library as my mac has.

Ideally, i would like to be able to select the Z20 Pro as the Airplay speaker from the Music App on my mac. Its just the simplist.

Has anyone else found a solution to this?

Thanks.