After update to ZIDOO 1.0.38 buffering

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Luis matos, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Luis matos

Luis matos New Member

Hello

I update my BOX to system 1.0.38 and the video with iptv pvr stalker Client 1.0.11 it buffer every 30 to 60 second

2. Harlan

Harlan Active Member

The default ZDMC video buffer settings work okay with my setup. Have you tried to modify your video cache settings? http://kodi.wiki/view/how-to:modify_the_video_cache You can safely try something like these:

<advancedsettings>
    <network>
    <buffermode>1</buffermode>
    <cachemembuffersize>157286400</cachemembuffersize>
    <readbufferfactor>10</readbufferfactor>
    </network>
    </advancedsettings>

Minix has been using 150MB buffer instead of the Kodi default 20MB for years. I believe they also use a read buffer factor of 40. See the comment of their Administrator here: http://www.minixforum.com/threads/best-buffer-settings.4642/page-2

3. Luis matos

Luis matos New Member

You tested the pvr stalker Client?, the iptv channels?

4. surferboricua

surferboricua New Member

Any luck with this? Im having buffering every 3 to 5 seconds. Im kinda disappointed with this box. I have an older MXIII-G Amlogic S812 which has worked flawlessly with no issues even with zero support and way cheaper. Also I have kodi installed on Android phone and Windows. No buffering on any of those, but with the Zidoo is buffering all the time. Same network using cabled connection. Running 1.038 with ZDMC v16.1.1. Stalker Client 1.0.11.

5. Luis matos

Luis matos New Member

Unnistal the ZDMC and install the Official Kodi from play Store

surferboricua likes this.
  6. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

or SPMC - no problems with this :)
    you can use this without deinstall ZDMC

Anton Bernd and surferboricua like this.
  7. surferboricua

surferboricua New Member

Ok thank you both for your suggestions. Will try the SPMC route since I want to keep ZDMC and report back.

8. surferboricua

surferboricua New Member

Reporting back. SPMC with Stalker Client worked like a charm. No buffering. Still had to perform the 250 audio setting, but no biggie. Happy camper!!!! Thanks for your responses.

9. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

no problem :)

Anton Bernd likes this.
  10. Luis matos

Luis matos New Member

any update with the ziddo ZDMC app about the buffering problem in the inclued addon pvr stalker client ?

11. alexpopov78

alexpopov78 New Member

I have the same problem with buffering.
    SPMC works.
    When in ZDMC will fix this problem?

12. Luis matos

Luis matos New Member

Someone Who can test the ZDMC iptv pvr stalker Client continuous buffering problem in the New update firmware v. 1.0.40

13. daitarn 3

daitarn 3 Member

+1