A/V cvbs output what plug jack 3,5 I must buy

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by renato, Mar 4, 2016.

1. renato

renato New Member

Hi I need to connect my crt tv with the cvbs output of the zidoo, I have a cable jack (4 pole) and rca but I don't see any signal on the tv, so I ask what are the order of the contacts (or what is the orders of the contacts of the Jack to buy) of the cvbs output and so I can buy the right cable, thank you very much

2. Paulus

Paulus Member

3. renato

renato New Member

Thank you, I'm sorry but I don understand, for the zidoo x6 the lenght must be 14mm or 17mm ? It seems to me that the right solution is: The solution is the 14 mm jack with the electric connections as in your picture ( yellow on the tip, then white,red and ground wires) I'm right? thank you again and sorry for my bad english and poor technician knowledge

4. Paulus

Paulus Member

Yes, it's the shortest one (14mm).
    By the way, don't be worried about "yellow, white, red ...." thing. The most important thing is the lenght. Then, if for any reason you put the wrong color crossing AV cables, you can move them right immediatly after with no issue; just few seconds of "noise on TV" (put volume on TV at minimum, during cabling, just to be safe).

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016