A great help for those who can't set up Qnap and Z9x NAS correctly

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by andreamusso.am, Apr 21, 2021.

1. MSG56

MSG56 New Member

I think I found a partial workaround for the above issue. I saw in one of Sledgehamma's other threads where he was helping with NFS settings.
    I was having a problem with this also and when I contacted support they had me change the fields to Squash Option to "Squash all users" and Anonymous to "everyone". Their instructions were cryptic, and I don't really know what I'm doing with this stuff, but I found that I had to change the second anonymous box to my admin account in order access my media on the NAS. And I just now learned that if I changed the Squash box to read/write I am now able to select a folder location for backup. However, like I said, I don't know much about this stuff (and I'm a little uncomfortable with my choices) and I see that the settings above are different that what I'm using. I think I'll try these, but before I do. I'm still not seeing where to set the output folder when exporting the NFO data. I can export it, but I don't know where it is going!