3D playback on Zidoo X6 Pro

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by 3dtvlover, May 31, 2016.

1. 3dtvlover

3dtvlover New Member

I purchased the Zidoo Pro X6 pro because the specs said it had 3D playback. It will play 3d ISO files fine in 3D on my 3D tv. When you select Side by Side or Over Under it doesn't seem to do anything much. Are there any instructions for the use of the 3D playback function? Should I send it back and Purchase a HiMedia TV Box with 3D playback instead? I ahve already posted a question re the 3D playback but have not received any replay so far.

2. jeffreydeleeuw

jeffreydeleeuw New Member

do you have side by side or and over under source ? coz you cannot select them on a normal 3D iso (its another 3D format)

3. jeffreydeleeuw

works fine for me in kodi (tvmc)

4. 3dtvlover

3dtvlover New Member

I am not talking about iso files i am refering to sbs and over under files and the lack of information regarding 3d playback using the inbuilt media player.

5. jeffreydeleeuw

well actually you were talking bout iso "It will play 3d ISO files fine in 3D on my 3D tv. When you select Side by Side or Over Under it doesn't seem to do anything much" and without metiong other file formats you jumped to sbs and ou so i presumed you tried sbs and ou on the ISO (some people do that you know). So i was trying to make clear you wernt making that mistake. but good luck, internal player sucks, just use zdmc for your 3D