3d iso playback?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Kyprianos A., Oct 12, 2017.

1. Kyprianos A.

Kyprianos A. New Member

Dear All,

I already have the Zidoo X9S which I believe is a great all around android tv box.

I am now considering in bying a 2nd tv box and I would like to ask if the H6 Pro supports 3d iso playback as the X8S does.

Thank you all in advance,

Regards,

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

I downloaded some 3D test files in ISO format, H6 Pro plays the 3D ISO files over samba with embedded 3D signals without asking about Blueray menu (X9S asks), my 3D TV picks up the embedded 3D signal and displays the clip in 3D mode without having to explicitly put it in SBS or Top/Bottom 3D mode. Is that what you are asking?

I just want to report that auto play next mode does not work with ISO format, it just loops on the same ISO clip but does not advances to any next file. The X9S plays the next file in all format.....

I have a question about the 3D mode within the Zidoo media player, what does it actually do in that mode or how do I use it?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  3. Kyprianos A.

Kyprianos A. New Member

Thanks for your answer, so I understand that currently 3d iso playback is possible but now with full bd iso supports (menus, etc).

Possible because the H6 development is behind the X9s so it may take some for full bd support.

4. jpnn80

jpnn80 New Member

It would be nice if the admin could give an ETA for the support of 3DBD menu.

5. Thartat

Thartat New Member

Good post bro!