3D iso image shift?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by syphon00, Feb 26, 2017.

1. syphon00

syphon00 New Member

I have a LG LM7200 passive 3D
    I'm seen an issue with what looks like to me as an shift in the position of the image to such an extent that you notice the width of the left/right border changes.

perhaps this video can do a better job illustrating the problem, I shot it with my cell so not the greatest quality but hopefully it shows the problem, the video was shot by placing the camera behind the right lens of the 3D glasses. If you were actually wearing the glasses and closed your left eye, you will see the right side 2D image and clearly see the black side border change in width. This happens predominately with 3D iso with 1.85:1 aspect ratio and does matter if the zidooplayer aspect ratio setting is set to fit or full, I've tried about 3 of them, so i don't think it's a problem with the iso. on 2.40:1 3D iso this problem is not very noticeable. I've never seen this problem on the same TV on my sony 3D bluray player. I'm on f/w v1.2.12. Is there a setting I can change to fix this? Thanks

2. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

I had problem displaying 3D with my 3DNow, I solved it by putting a splitter HDCP 1.4 between . Even if the problem have nothing related with mine maybe ...

3. syphon00

syphon00 New Member

what is 3dNOW?

4. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

It is a 3D enable box, for my tv I can only have 720p 60Hz but it can go to 720p 120Hz if tv or projector compatible. Emitter is plug to 3DNow so I can watch 3D movies with shutter glasses on my 2D TV. Not perfect at 60Hz but enough for me.

Also brand as 3D-VIP theater.

5. spring

spring Guest