H6 Pro keeps rebooting (loop) when connected to internet/LAN

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by vadergr, Dec 4, 2017.

1. vadergr

vadergr Member

Hello All,

My H6 Pro unit manages to boot to the OS, but after 6-7 secs it reboots if it is connected to either LAN or WiFi.
    Made factory reset via OS but had the same behaviour.

Is there any other way i can try? Some sort of rest with a hardware button via pin or similar?
    The way i see it, i find no pin hole for that matter.

The latest fw (13) is installed, i had the same loops with 11 aas well.

Thanks in advance.

2. JJKK

JJKK Member Beta test group

I would download the latest SW and do a fresh install.

3. pisti7204

pisti7204 New Member

4. moises robles

moises robles New Member

Mine has the same problem after installing 1.0.36 firmware. It was working ok before upgrading. I think it's not a power supply issue, but last firmware.

5. moises robles

moises robles New Member

I purchased a new power adapter with 2500 mA and the problem persisted. Bad Zidoo firmware! It's a shame!
    I got me another android tv box. big disapointment!

6. JWG9581

JWG9581 New Member

So I upgraded my Service Provider from a 10 MB to a 60 + MB service. I from my previous provider was not giving me but 8 or maybe less MB. I, unfortunately, didn't shut down the H6 Pro before changing services. It locked up on me because it was in a download at the time.

I factory reset to the original version 1 firmware. This same thing started happening. Says it is being certified to CIBM Internet TV.... Then it says it was successful. Then it reboots and starts that same process over. Firmware... you gotta luv it. The second time I just connected via WiFi and went to each CIBN app that had a download arrow in the upper right corner and downloaded each one. It did the reboot thing but was slower in doing so and in time. Downloaded them all.

I wonder if someone from Zidoo has a solution to this. Right now it's a brick that is kinda colorful... not. But still attempting.

Zidoo knows me because I am the one that solved their Google Services issue and tried to contract that fix for them. Yet to hear back. AND, am likely on my own on this as well. Thanks, Zidoo for giving a good hardware product! But you ruin it with your firmware. I will keep in touch if others are interested. Post a reply John