New firmware v2.1.22 beta version for ZIDOO X20 PRO released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20 PRO' started by mirror, Dec 31, 2018.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

System
    1. Optimize the system stability.
    2. Optimize the occasional green screen problem when switching Gamma mode.
    3. Optimized playback stability.
    4. Optimize 4K24P 444 10bit display.
    5. Optimize online video playback
    Local Media Player
    1. Adding forced subtitles support.
    2. Optimized playback stability.
    3.Optimized the next video by pressing one button.
    4. Added multiple BDMV video loop playback functions
    5. Optimized the select play time to seek function
    6. Optimized the problem that videos can't get fps
    7. Added Forced 3D TV options
    Quick Settings
    1. Add setting to set language of forced subtitles.
    Poster
    1. Add a preset scraping source, NFO analysis, etc. when scanning the device.
    2. Optimize the UI display of editing page.
    3. Solve the problem that the popup UI of unmatched video cannot be displayed in full screen.
    4. Added NFO (same as KODI) parsing (Settings - preferences).
    5. Solve the problem of poster image restoration when switching video categories after manually changing posters.
    6. Solve the problem of invalid replacement of local poster, which is from douban or TVDB.
    7. Added preference setting to filter the header character "The" when sorting by title.
    8. Optimize the "Mark as viewed" feature.
    9. Added prompt to indicate that video has been completely watched (a "eye" icon will be shown in the lower right corner of the main interface of the poster).
    10. Solve the problem that the setup wizard setting language does not take effect.
    11. Optimize rating updates.
    12. Optimize backup and restore function, add wallpaper and preference Settings backup.
    13. Optimize IMDb analysis to solve the problem of occasionally unable to obtain season (TV series) information.
    14. Solve the problem of rematching episodes that will stop running.
    15. Optimized display of language list.
    16. Optimize re-match functionality.
    17. Added score source Settings.
    18. Add scraper Settings.
    19. Add fanart function of main interface.
    20. Added a switch that gives preference to local images when scanning.
    21. Added switch for automatic scanning device in background.
    22. Added NFO data export function.
    23. Added mask and blur effect adjustment function for fanart.
    24. Optimize the rematch display interface.
    25. Solve the problem of not being able to back up data to a network share directory.
    26. Optimize NFO export functionality by adding the option to export images and overwrite old files.
    27. Added prompt for local picture in poster editing page.
    28. Fixed the issue that selecting local image for fanart did not work.
    29. Fixed the impression score selection IMDb, stop running when loading the score
    30. Added the classification function by area
    31. Optimize matching
    32. Fixed the problem of device creation or deletion of non-video files will also automatically update the device
    33. Fixed the problem of NFO parsing movie without actor information, the details will not automatically load the actor.
    34. Fixed the exported NFO file, and when it is imported again, it will cause an error in parsing the data.
    35. Fixed the problem of rematching without showing ratings
    36. Optimize stability
    Music
    1. Optimize UI speed.
    2. Optimize merging CUE files into one album within the album.
    3. Optimize lyrics display, prioritize local lyrics.
    4. Optimize adding folder animation.
    5. Load data for each category asynchronously to avoid stuttering.
    6. Fixed a problem with restarting the device during playback without saving the bookmark.
    7. The artist and album names of the detail screen are consistent with the bottom playback bar.
    8. Music filename matching is preferred when rematching.
    9. Fixed the problem that playback loop mode not working.
    10. Fixed the problem that the application do not responsive occasionally when rematching.
    11. Sort by add time, add reverse order display.
    12. Added loop operation to play menu.
    13. Added menu for a single file in a folder.
    14. For folder playing mode, click the current lyrics to enter the play details page.
    15. Solve the problem that popping sound may appear when you enter the app for the first time playing music.
    16. Solve the problem that the lyrics and playing state of CUE songs are not synchronized.
    17. Fine-tune interface fluidity.
    18. Solve the problem that the current time of the APE file is incorrect.
    19. Optimization of lyrics synchronization problem.
    20. Optimization time display (sometimes negative).
    21. Fixed the problem that display wrong when playing ape files.
    22. Fixed the problem that information of song is wrong when automatic play next for APE and WAV.
    23. Added pop-up menu shortcuts to open playlists.
    24. Added single song editing for cue files.
    25. Fixed the problem that can not search lyrics if song is launched from File Explorer.
    RS232
    1. Added sleep function
    HDMI IN
    1. Added recording and broadcasting functions
    UI
    1. Add animation to the main interface

Model:ZIDOO_X20 PRO
    Version:v2.1.22
    Download url:http://apidl.zidoo.tv/X20_PRO/v2.1.22/ZIDOO_X20-Pro_N_v2.1.22_201812292021_ota-package.zip
    md5: EA0ECEE6C2822E659D4E5865F7F9E7F9
    Upgrade method:OTA

If you have installed google play kit, please reinstall it after upgrade.

How to upgrade

2. Goar

Goar New Member

Dear Zidoo Team!

I am very happy about your activities and the new beta firmware which I installed right now. Much better and added - great!

I have bought the ZIDOO X20 pro, because for me the audio characteristics of the player are important and I am already with a fundamental request for the next firmware release.

I have about 70000 music files in about 800 different folders and these folders are in a single music folder! This music folder with the 800 subfolders and the 70000 music files, can not be scanned at once with the music player 3 (add folder function). After about 10000 - 12000 scanned music files, the player crashes and closes the application. Scanning in 800 individually would take the time and effort out of my mind. In the firmware version 1.2.28 that was still possible without problems!

I think that this feature - especially with the X20 Pro, is a fundamental one and should be the top priority.

Thank you so much
    Goarli

3. vagiister

vagiister New Member

I'v updated to this new firmware, and when i played bdmvs with truehd audio track(downmix hd audio off, switch for analog audio on), there were stutters in playback, and the remote stopped working once, i had to shut down the box by switching the power on/off at the back.

Is this old problem, which i have to use downmix or it's new with this firmware?

I use a set of stereo speakers, and the movies i tried were wonder woman and the greatest showman.

4. zarathoestra

zarathoestra Active Member

Thanks Mirror ! Will try it as soon as possible ;)

5. roadrunner

roadrunner New Member

( using XLR between X20Pro and amplifier )
    I installed the new version and the WOW-effect I had before with the old Firmware is gone !
    Could it be that in the DAC audio section they made one or more errors in the new firmware ?

Michael

6. roadrunner

roadrunner New Member

I checked the sound with my Apple MacMini using the McIntosh MA5200 DAC as external sound card and it works great and there is the WOW-effect !
    So, for sure there must be a error at the new firmware.

I can live with a media player that is not 100% and has a few bugs, but the main part, playing music ( for me XLR and the DAC has to do their work perfectly ) must be work.
    At the new firmware there are animated icons and the music player 3.0 has a rotating disc showing the album cover ( often shows a false cover ). What needs a perfectly restaurated car that looks great but the motor is not working and they had forgotten to mount the weels before the deliver the car back to it's owner ?
    Focus your work at the funktions before start cosmetic corrections !
    At firmware updates the main functions should work and should be checked before launch that update.

I decide to return the X20 Pro.
    Sorry, because I like the concept, the case with 2 HDD-slots, the XLR and at least the Sabre ESS 9039 Pro DAC.

Michael

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  7. zarathoestra

zarathoestra Active Member

Yeah your definitely right about that too many bugs spoil the pleasure of having earn a brand new tool ! They rush things way too soon but it's a demanding crowd that all want the newest features so it's not all their fault ...