Firmware 1.0.34

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Agnul, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Agnul

Agnul Member

When will the new firmware? He was told it would be out this week

2. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    next week.

tmirck and Rene Veen like this.
  3. nguyễn hong

nguyễn hong New Member

Hi, my friend can you fix error ziddo x6?It's can't play iptv list ?But with chip Rockchip on android 4.4 play ok?Thank you

4. spring

spring Guest

what kind of iptv list?

nguyễn hong likes this.
  5. nguyễn hong

nguyễn hong New Member

thank you when reply, it's don't work with iptv list format: Example

#EXTINF:0, tvg-id="" tvg-logo="" tvg-name="HBO HD" group-title="FILM HAY",HBO HD
    udp://@225.1.2.233:30120

#EXTINF:0, tvg-id="" tvg-logo="" tvg-name="STARMOVIE HD" group-title="",STARMOVIE HD
    udp://@225.1.2.239:30120
    Can you fix it on next firmware ?

6. Agnul

Agnul Member

Che TV hai?

7. Agnul

Agnul Member

you have to go over HDMI setting on your TV and let him recognize the device, you need to IPTV? let me know

8. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

what do you mean?
    the device itself???

Anton Bernd likes this.
  9. BowWow1954

BowWow1954 New Member

"next week" is gone too..........

10. jbv

jbv Member

Hi Team Zidoo,

Do NOT feel or let yourself be pressured into rushing a release of something that has known issues, is not properly tested in-house, or just doesn't feel right.
    It's not worth the grief....

lucagb76 likes this.
  11. lucagb76

lucagb76 New Member

+1

12. BowWow1954

BowWow1954 New Member

I have no objection to Zidoo testing their firmware properly prior to releasing it. However, it is now quite regular for them to promise to release something "in a week" and then fail to deliver on that promise. I'd much prefer Zidoo did not give a firm commitment on a release date, but honestly say "we don't know". I know they want to keep their customers happy, but constantly raising unrealistic expectations is not a way to do this.

stefan-ott likes this.
  13. Joescarbrough

Joescarbrough New Member

This is the 3rd Android TV box I've purchased and if you're complaining about Zidoo's releasing schedule or that they don't always make the exact date, then you should never buy any other box. In the short time they've had the X6 Pro out, they've been able to do a couple dozen updates. That's second to none.

Also, not to correct you, but he made the statement Sunday the 12th, which is the first day of last week. Now, it's late Wednesday night here, but that's still the middle of that next week.

Lastly, software development isn't an exact science. The US Government, Microsoft, Apple, Google and everyone else misses dates all the time, due to changes, bugs, and quality of releases. I expect Zidoo to miss dates because they're giving us updates so often. I'd take that over less patches any day of the week. After all the solution to your complaint would be less updates and combining them into massive changes a couple times a year.

I'd like to just say, I couldn't be happier with the communication and the product. Keep up the excellent work!

nakata likes this.
  14. grummel2005

it is now there ... but i think a lot of people will be heavily dissapointed
    not one point of my list is repaired?!?!?

Anton Bernd likes this.
  15. lucagb76

lucagb76 New Member

+1

16. spring

spring Guest

hi:
    we could not to promise anything anymore.
    maybe we are doing some function, and we say we maybe next version will add this function as before, and then some body will say why does it not release now, and you are too young.
    and now, we can only do things. and when we finish those function, we will release, and not to promise andthing.
    thanks!

Rene Veen, neamielu and BowWow1954 like this.
  17. grummel2005

hi spring - thx for your statement but you should understand the customers too:
    most of the things which are repaired now are really new parts and for a specific group of users - very small group - and very easy to solve with some textfiles
    the things we are all really complaining since months (!!!) and which are running wrong for most of the users we will see no real improvements - sometimes steps backward
    and even some people ask for a list what you are working on - this is ignored fully
    in the forum there are no improvements as well

Anton Bernd likes this.
  18. spring

spring Guest

ok, grummel:
    can you list the function again?and i can answer you which function we will do.
    ths!

19. grummel2005

you only have to look thru the threads which are having the word "firmware" in title and all those between the 1.033 and 1.034
    some do not interesting me so it would not fair if i only give you my list
    some people told you to do a system that you list the problems
    i gave you an example from another forum
    no answers on those improvment suggestions - what a pitty
    did you read my p.m.?
    thx

20. grummel2005