Beta version v1.0.86 for Z9X Pro/Z20 Pro/Z2000 Pro/Z2600/UHD5000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Markswift2003, Apr 29, 2024.

1. tex78a

tex78a New Member

Hi to everyone, Ihave a Zidoo z9x Pro, updated with this 1.86_G Firmware version.
    I cannot find anymore the option to delay the audio when I play a movie or video, the option was named "audio offset".
    It's normal? Can you help me? This option is fundamental for me.
    Thanks

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Unfortunately that option was removed because it didn't work.

I don't know if it will be reinstated.

3. Has anybody else experienced lip synch issues with the new firmware?

So far only Dolby Digital and DTS are not affected. Everything else wil start in good synchronisation however during playback it goes out of synchronisation.

4. Sanctrum

Sanctrum Active Member

So why it was NOT listed in the change log? I hate this kind of practice.

5. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

No. I've played a variety of formats and all were fine

6. joey_corleone

joey_corleone Member

I have watched 4 movies so far, all .mkv blu ray remuxes. 3 were VC1 video with DTS-HD MA audio and 1 was H.264 with DTS:X audio. No issues so far for me

gymnos likes this.
  7. Sinatra

Sinatra New Member

Do I need this one if I already have 1.0.85 on my Zidoo Z9X Pro ?

8. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

think i read .86 was to fix an issue 85 created in HT ,so ,if like me ,you avoid HT ,you can prolly skip it too :)

9. suthipat

suthipat New Member

Yeah, got the same lipsync issue once for my z2600 FW 1.0.86 but once I rebooted it and played the same movie, the lipsync issue was gone.
    It seems like somehow it remember some delay setting in previous played movie.

10. With rebooting you mean turning the player on and off or do you mean a factory reset because I have done both and so far it dit not resolve the issue.

11. suthipat

suthipat New Member

just simply turn off & turn it back on.

Ich&Ich likes this.
  12. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

They're waiting somebody post an advice, otherwise this new bug is missed!! Not the best practice, of couse!!

13. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Not really, they are the same!!

14. Sanctrum

Sanctrum Active Member

Not the same. In comparison to 0.85 the 0.86 has something changed here : zidoo_poster.apk Home Theater 4.0 com.zidoo.poster 4.2.76 also the file size of zidoo_poster.apk is different

15. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

According to change log both firmware are the same although .86 is for Z9XPro and other boxes Z20Pro / Z2000Pro / Z2600 / UHD5000.

16. Sanctrum

Sanctrum Active Member

Ok? And you still trust in the change logs?

17. I stopped believing in a working box .my uhd5000 en two z9x are for sale

The r volution 8k works perfectly and the picture and sound is better than the uhd5000 so I'm happy I did the change no more whating months. Wen I have a problem I mail r volution and the same day I have a answer back super

gymnos likes this.
  18. A quick question.....when using spdif audio out to external dac there seems to be no difference in using the downmix hd audio setting on or off.

In both cases audio is being played.

Despite this, what is the recommended setting?

19. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Because it doesn't support HD audio, the downmix setting is irrelevant to the S/PDIF output.

20. Then why says below the setting the following text:

When using spdif please turn hd audio downmix on