AMP-F2: Reviews & Feedback

Discussion in 'Eversolo AMP-F2' started by ammar11, Dec 23, 2023.

1. uncola

uncola New Member

I tried two different types of usb a to 3.5mm cables and neither worked. If anyone finds a cable that works, please let me know!

2. Funkyone80

Funkyone80 New Member

I have F2 a good week. It is connected in pre out with Denon AVC-X 4800h. It drives my front Klipsch RP 8000F. In any case, the amplifier is worthy of its money. The sound is great, trigger (mono cable) works normally.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024 at 1:43 PM
  3. Stopeter44

Stopeter44 Member

Now, how does the F2 compare with other classe D offerings, like the cheaper Fosi audio options (ZA3 or V3 PFFB monos), or more expensive, or sometimes (Audiophonics?) options with Hypex/Purifi options ? Anybody been there ?

4. Funkyone80

Funkyone80 New Member

I can personally compare with the XTZ Edge A2 - 300 (IcePower module from Bang & Olufsen). The F2 has softer high tones, the bass can be more defined and the stage wider. What I hear in my system, and I am 55.:);) Both are a great value for money what they offer. Between them, however, the price difference is about 250 euros.

5. Stopeter44

Stopeter44 Member

I had a look at that amp, but single ended input won’t do it for me. OTOH the A2-400 could do it, but at c. 100€ more. However, at that kind of money c. 900€ you are getting into Hypex NC252MP, territory, or maybe NCx500.

The Eversolo wins on aesthetic grounds, but the Hypex solutions can be had assembled in Europe or the USA, depending on what your preference, at very competitive prices. This is what I am leaning towards, and particularly the Apollon Audio offerings, albeit their entry level ranges.

6. Funkyone80

Funkyone80 New Member

I thought about NC 252 of Nord Acoustics and Apollon Audio. Apollon (Maribor - Slovenia) is 25 km away from my home, I am from Slovenia. Nord is from UK. Both would cost me around 1000 eur. I got F2 for 699 euro. Price and also a little aesthetic reasons.:)

7. Stopeter44

Stopeter44 Member

That’s a good deal!

Where did you buy it from. I’m in France, so Audiophonics solutions are a good choice.

8. Funkyone80

Funkyone80 New Member

I bought at the official seller for Slovenia - Archus.si. I know myself with the owner and got a little discount. Yes, for France, Audiophonics is the best solution. All sellers in the EU have the same price of 799 EUR.

9. Bergholdt

Bergholdt Well-Known Member

10. Funkyone80

Funkyone80 New Member

What is your conclusion after this video ? :)

11. Stopeter44

Stopeter44 Member

I watched it, but had the sound very low, wasn't sure about what he was saying other than he thought the Eversolo worth buying.

12. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

Basically he said all, and the contrary of all. Just to please everybody.
    Lately (few months...?) Andrew has made a move towards slighly more "professional" reviews, in the terms of describing how and with what he made such reviews / comparisons.
    Nevertheless he's still far from being technical enough. As almost all of them, he's subjective, even if he tries to appear on the tech side...

13. Funkyone80

Funkyone80 New Member

I agree with you Nutul. I have a F2 at home and I recommend it anyone who wants to buy this amp.

14. bogdanozaurus

bogdanozaurus Member

I also recommend it, it is a very good amplifier in its price range and even above

Funkyone80 likes this.