Widgets and Internet Radio favorites reset after restart

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by surr3a1, Apr 14, 2024.

1. surr3a1

surr3a1 New Member

Hello,
    I got the player yesterday and I've noticed several issues which I'm trying to resolve:

1. OTA updat is totally not working, it would say that my FW is up to date when it was version 12. I had to flash it using USB drive so that part is fixed but is this something normal?

2. Widgets are reset after reboot and they are back to the default ones every time, is this normal?

3. Internet Radio favorite stations are also removed totally after reset which is also strange.

Somehow some of my settings/configurations are not kept upon reboot so is there something that I'm doing wrong and should do better to keep everything working properly?

Thank you!

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

OTA updates normally come with official releases, not with Betas.

Please be precise when talking about Reset's and Restart's/Reboot's. Not the same thing.
    Settings should stay after a reboot not after a reset.

3. surr3a1

surr3a1 New Member

Hi thank you, yes it is reboot - my bad.

Regarding the OTA, I was on 1.2.12 and there are at least 6 official versions after that, I'm not sure how your comment about the beta versions is relevant in this case?

From what you replied there is actually nothing useful to anyone, you made an obvious comment and didn't reply any of my questions... so why exactly did you reply at all?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2024