[Tip] How to enter the high-resolution lossless settings of the Apple Music Classical app

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by DJpower, Jan 24, 2024.

1. DJpower

DJpower New Member

There was an article saying that the Apple Music Classical app cannot enter high-resolution lossless settings on EverSolo dmp-a6.
    I found a way to get into settings using a simple trick.

First, install version 1.02.

Download Apple Music Classical 1.0.2 Android APK File (apkpure.net)

There are three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the Classical app's initial screen.
    You must press this to enter the settings, but you cannot select them because they are blocked by EverSolo's black navigation bar.

Second, when you click the right volume knob of EverSolo once, EverSolo's power settings window pops up, the black navigation bar on the right disappears, and you see three vertical dots that can be used to access the settings of the classical app.

Third, quickly press the three dots twice with your hand. When you press it once, the pop-up window disappears, and when you press it a second time, you can enter the settings.

Fourth, check the high resolution lossless option in the settings window.

Fifth, you can upgrade to the newly released version 1.10.

Download Apple Music Classical 1.1.0 Android APK File (apkpure.net)

After testing, it is very difficult to enter the settings using the method described above in version 1.10. So, we recommend installing and setting up the previous version and then upgrading again.

When I played the sound source after setting the high-resolution lossless settings, the output was bit perfect.

I hope this tip helps A6 users.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2024
    Dr. Audio and RolandG like this.
  2. RolandG

RolandG Member

It works.

3. DJpower

DJpower New Member

RolandG likes this.
  4. thevelvetpatch

thevelvetpatch New Member

Neat trick. As a listener newly returned to Apple Music because of the Eversolo integration, and as a lover of classical music, I struggle to see the draw of Apple Music Classical. Can anyone explain it?

5. Dr. Audio

Dr. Audio Member

It is much more user friendly than let us say Quobuz or certainly Amazon for classical fan. Great search feature which lists many recordings. Listing them in such a way you can find old gold-standard recordings, new high tech ones, a favorite orchestra or conductor. The only big issue heretofore has been the limitation of frequency that our friend DJ power fixed for us. If you know Apple Music you can jump right in.