MKV ARTWORK

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by andyt1000, Sep 23, 2023.

1. andyt1000

andyt1000 Member

I have currently 24TB of MKV files stored in 5 hard drives all connected in a 5 bay (NOT A NAS),so the pc sees these as individual drives.My question is,if this s connected to a z9x PRO will the theater app display all the artwork in one go,or will it see it as individual drives.Everything that I have has been tagged with its own artwork.Many thanks.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

All in one go - you can specify any number of sources, either local and/or network and they all show up in one library.

For more info on tagging etc, have a look at the attached pdf.

Attached Files:

andyt1000 likes this.
  3. andyt1000

andyt1000 Member

You sir have made my day,thank you.New box is now ordered.Thanks for the PDF,very interesting.

4. andyt1000

andyt1000 Member

Just on more thing,what is a clearlogo.png what is it for and do I have to put a NFO file in and what will happen if I don't.Thanks again.

5. andyt1000

andyt1000 Member

Shit,something else lol.For all future movies do I still have to tag he MKV file with MKV tag editor for artwork or am I just wasting my time.Once again,Thank you very much.

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The ClearLogo is shown on the info page eg:

upload_2023-9-23_17-18-57.png

You don't need to use an NFO file or local art at all - if you don't the scraper will use online resources - TMDB etc.
    As above, you don't have to do anything - I have local NFOs, artwork and trailers so if I need to rescrape or add a new box, everything is the same as before. But ongoing, if I add a new movie, I initially scrape online and then when I'm happy with everything, I then export NFOs and artwork from the settings menu.

7. andyt1000

andyt1000 Member

This sounds amazing,still using a h6 Pro lol,it does but it doesn't if you know what I mean.I really did not know about these functions,you have made me a very happy bloke,can't thank you enough.

Markswift2003 likes this.