Very Disappointed - even more now

Discussion in 'Eversolo' started by Yoggie, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Yoggie

Yoggie New Member

I own a Zidoo media player and having been delighted with it so I decided to purchase through Amazon the cheaper Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer for my music room. I was excited to try the Eversolo brand and was waiting on my order.

Unfortunately I now have received an email stating the following.

We're writing about the marketplace order you placed on 2023-06-14 with Eversolo. Unfortunately, Eversolo has not confirmed the dispatch of this order, and we are unable to provide you with dispatch details yet.

In case your order is not shipped in the 5-7 working days following this email, the order will be automatically cancelled and refunded.

I find it extremely disappointing that this is happening. I have asked Amazon about this and they have replied with the following -

If you would like to ask Eversolo for more information about the status of this order, including the expected dispatch date, you may contact the merchant directly.

So far you have not replied to my emails so I decided to ask here - if this not the right area please tell me where to post it.

Being a valued customer of both yourself and Amazon I expect a little more respect. I find it unhonourable that you are not fulfilling my order or at least speaking to me.
    If the order is being delayed then at least tell me and give me the option to wait rather than just cancel?

Please feel free to ask me if you require any more details such as my order number so this can be resolved.

Thankyou and I look forward to your answer.

2. DavidWu5

DavidWu5 Member

I have checked with my team that your order has been shipped out already, my colleague will send tracking information to you ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience, we value every Zidoo and Eversolo user and customer.

Hannibal_ likes this.
  3. Yoggie

Yoggie New Member

Thank you very much for this.
    This is really good customer service and very much appreciated .
    I look forward to receiving the tacking details

4. Yoggie

Yoggie New Member

Can you please help again.
    You told me that the order would be despatched on the 19th of June and you even provided DHL tracking information.
    I have now been waiting for nearly two weeks and your parcel has still not arrived.
    I have contacted DHL and they have told me the following -

"The shipment has not been handed over to DHL yet. Only the shipping label has been created. For any further information please speak with the sender of the parcel. As soon as the package is handed over to us, you can track it on our website."

So it appears that you have not actually dispatched the item to your couriers!!!!!!!!! despite you telling me other wise.
    I feel very disappointed that you have tricked me.

5. DavidWu5

DavidWu5 Member

I have communicated with my team, there was some troubles with the shipment, the forwarder moved to new warehouse recently and the parcel was missing, it was found yesterday after we provided packing pictures and product pictures. I know it has so many accidents, but it indeed happened! The tracking is moving now, please contact david@zidoo.tv, I will send you tracking details.

6. andy46

andy46 New Member

hi bought mine from aliexpress there is Zidoo seller on there

7. First of all congrats to the DMP-A6 , its one of the best units I have met in my 50 years of HiFi experience.
    Two minor issues : I would like to support the idea of a sticky back button in the library , because if you have a big library its cumbersome to come to first level, if 5 levels are in between . If I want to listen to a track ba Rolling Stomnes e.g. next will most probably be another track on another Stones Album easily, and not go through 5 levels again after hitting the < button. Second thing I dont understand: For me cast is to send sources to other units, like Sonor or whatsoever (if you are not into quality of reproduction). But Internet Radio is sort of streaming. I can understand that sideloading of apps is much easier than to have all clients extra, but I would like to "see" Radio as radio and not as casting to other units. Maybe my english is not good enough , but for me thats confusing.