So new Pro range

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Paul10mmring, Jul 3, 2023.

1. Paul10mmring

Paul10mmring Member

Bye!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2023
  2. Yohmi

Yohmi Member

I suggest you also get your keyboard refunded as it seems to lack some keys.

electrobento likes this.
  3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

To be fair I think the comment was meant in jest and was rather funny given the lack of punctuation and articles in your pre-edited version - it was rather difficult to read as more or less one sentence...

Arguably these boxes were released a tad too early as the release firmware had quite a few fundamental bugs, and although the lastest firmware hasn't been released for the other boxes yet (it will soon), it does fix the vast majority of them and is worth eating for.

xskip and woodymogs like this.
  4. Paul10mmring

Paul10mmring Member

Worth eating for?!?!?

Markswift2003 likes this.
  5. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Waiting for……. Mark must have a cheap Keyboard !

Markswift2003 likes this.
  6. woodymogs

woodymogs New Member

My new Z2000 is my third Zidoo player and it has some teething problems. Having owned 2 previous players I know that new boxes will have bugs but I'm also confident that Zidoo will fix these. Despite the initial problems I'm experiencing I'm pleased I made the purchase and look forward to installing the new (and subsequent) firmware once it's available for the Z2000. Meanwhile, my Z9X can play anything should the need arise :)

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

That's why I don't like replying on an iPad!

DELUCAS likes this.