Z9X HT 4.0 cant find movie

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by prasanna ariyanayagam, May 2, 2023.

1. The movie is Angels & Demons (2009) 4K and when scrapped its not there. The file opens and plays on my PC.

Z9X is finding 759/759 but there are 760 films. When I change the name of the film to something unrelated, the the Z9X show 760/760.

Any ideas?

2. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Active Member

do you have to other two movies in the collection as well? Robert Langdon Collection.

3. I have the other two movies in Robert Langdon Collection and they appear perfectly.

4. Tim Brown

Tim Brown New Member

The word "Demon" seems to cause issues with HT4 scraper. I had a TV episode called "Demon Hand" that the system refused to recognize even existed. Removing the word "Demon" fixed the issue.

5. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Active Member

I can see Angels & Demons, no problem. :)

Attached Files:

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

You must have the word "demo" set as an ignore word in HT Settings/Preferences/Ignore folders....

Angels and Demons

upload_2023-5-2_16-34-36.png

B0RN likes this.
  7. Wow!!!!! That worked!! Thanks!!!!!

8. Markswift2003

Well, yeah - that's why it works!!!

B0RN likes this.
  9. Tim Brown

Tim Brown New Member

Markswift,
    Thanks for that input. That was my problem as well. I guess demo is a default for that setting as I have never added that word to the list.

10. Markswift2003

It used to be one of the default words, but since it was changed to allow custom words I thought demo had been removed. Possibly just a leftover from previous firmware.