App lock password

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Bighi, May 4, 2016.

1. Bighi

Bighi New Member

Sorry but i can't find with search, what is the app lock password for change app in the desktop ?

Tnx

2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

3. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

4. PacoRabanne

Never used... sorry.
    Hope someone other can explain.

5. Bighi

Bighi New Member

6. Harlan

Harlan Active Member

If you haven't assigned one yet, it's blank.
    App Lock is used to set an initial password or modify an existing one and apply it to prevent one or more apps that you select from the ZIUI COOL apps drawer from being launched without your permission. It doesn't have anything to do with changing apps that appear on the desktop.

PacoRabanne likes this.
  7. PacoRabanne

Harlan, your answer demonstrate how is missing a real X6 user manual that explains the plethora of functions, options, behaviours an so on of this device, not only HW, but also as SW/FW as provided by Zidoo.
    Am I wrong?

8. Adl

Adl Member

Yes you are wrong.
    Where is a manual for android device ? :)
    or a manual youtube :)

9. PacoRabanne

Adl, not completely true.
    Have a look to (some) Samsung or LG user manual, almost all you need to use their Android device is included.
    I'm sure, I have read (a little, I like to understand by myself) part of them...
    Anyway I totally agree for some others company, manuals are silly or not existent,
    But writing a good manual is expensive.

10. Xoxi Xiola

Xoxi Xiola Member

Install any 3rd party launcher

11. shaeshi

shaeshi New Member

I leave blank but still requst to type password. Anyway to uninstall the app

12. Harlan

Harlan Active Member

You can always install any launcher apk from Google, Apkmirror, etc. and select it as your default in System "Settings" > Device "Home". The Nova launcher is one example. If your device is rooted, you can use an app, like the ES File Explorer, to backup and uninstall the "System" apks. I've done that with the ZIUI Cool, Zidoo RC, and Update apks. You can always use the backups to revert, unroot, and upgrade the firmware, if needed.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  13. shaeshi

shaeshi New Member

Thanks bro..