IP address of Sources has changed

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Raggededge, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Raggededge

Raggededge New Member

So I had to change the IP address of my unRaid server that has the SMB share of my media on it. Is there a way to manually change the IP on the Zidoo for the sources? I ended up having to delete all my sources and re-add them.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yes, use "Synchronise data from other source"

upload_2022-12-22_17-57-53.png

Raggededge likes this.
  3. stephen0804

stephen0804 New Member

this only works if you remember NOT! to delete the old unavailable sources first...
    i just recently made that mistake :(

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

5. stephen0804

stephen0804 New Member

well yeah it's obvious, if you know the feature exists

6. litlgi74

litlgi74 Member

Hello... Hoping for some help the Synchronise Data feature.

I am trying to use NFS on shares that are SMB. Everything works once the drives are synced... All poster dats appears correctly and content plays back via NFS protocol. But once I hit update source. All the media on the NFS share begins scraping as if it has never done it before.

Any ideas on how to avoid the scraping of content that already has all the poster artwork and data?

7. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

@Markswift2003
    Yes, I can confirm this issue! It happened to me multiple times. It's all synced and the first update scan finds all movies all over again. All manual edits to follow.
    Serious problem, don't know if this "Synchronize all data from other sources" works for USB drives but it doesn't work with any IP and/or drive directory path change.

litlgi74 likes this.