New z9x user: standby issues

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by greenfish, Dec 1, 2022.

1. greenfish

greenfish New Member

Hi!

Just boght a z9x to replace my shield.

I have an issue with standby mode using the remote.

* Let's say im in ZDMC and I use the remote to go into standby. When I resume, instead of getting back into ZDMC i'm now in the zidoo dashboard. Same if i'm watching a movie on KODI and I go into standby, resume and back at zidoo dashboard. How do I fix this so i'm always back into zdmc last known action?

Another question I really like the native KODI OSD, what do I loose if I decide to use KODI player instead of zidoo own player for playback? Will I still get DV?

Thank you for your excellent product!

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Set ZDMC as the startup app.

No, you need the Zidoo player.

greenfish likes this.
  3. greenfish

greenfish New Member

Thanks for the prompt response.

ZDMC is already set launch on startup but it doesn't solve my problem?

4. Markswift2003

Just tried it here and it boots straight into ZDMC if set as the startup app...

5. greenfish

greenfish New Member

When you press the red button and use standby it boots directly into ZDMC the last action you used?

6. Markswift2003

Ah - no, Standby doesn't work like that, only from Power Off. Probably the best you can do is assign it to a Shortcut Key.

greenfish likes this.
  7. greenfish

greenfish New Member

Ah now I understand, thanks for the help Markswift2003 :)