Can you set IMDB as a matching source

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Dagon, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Dagon

Dagon Member

I am trying to match a movie called "Payback" from 2015. It's a Chinese movie and can be found in IMDB as Lip sau ze, but cannot be found as either Lip sau ze or Payback in TMDB. I have my setting for scraping set to Intelligent, but when you try to re-match it just gives me TMDB as an option.

Is there a way to force the match or modify the files themselves to show the right poster info?

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

For problem movies that just refuse to match you can just change the info manually and load your own posters/backdrop in the web interface - it's a bit funky, but it works.

3. tom 10

tom 10 New Member

How do we access the web interface? I'm new to Zidoo.

4. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Check the IP address in the menu of HT 4.0, About.

« the IP address of your Zidoo »:9528

5. Dagon

Dagon Member

Thanks, I figured out how to replace the poster and backdrop. To reconfigure the name I tried editing the .nfo file directly in notepad, but the changes didn't take, do I need to do something specific like run and update on the database?

6. Markswift2003

It's easiest to edit everything in the web interface.

7. DOC1963

DOC1963 New Member

I’ve noticed that editing anything using the web interface causes the “FHD” and “4K” banners to disappear when viewed again on the HT 4.0 poster wall. Is there a quick way to get those banners back…?

8. Markswift2003

Not sure - I turn all banners off - Try the "Refresh" button in the MediaInfo view on the details page:

upload_2021-11-29_22-56-27.png

DOC1963 likes this.
  9. Rickboy62

Rickboy62 New Member

Hi Markswift,

I have a movie called Shadow which won't update from TMDB so I downloaded the poster and backdrop myself however the movie info is from another movie. How do I update the movie info please.

10. Markswift2003

Go into the web interface and you can edit there.

If you don't know the IP address you can find it in HT4/Settings/About