Home Theatre - combining personal video on a poster

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Gianluca67, Sep 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Gianluca67

Gianluca67 New Member

Hello everyone, I have a lot of personal video and I would like to add these on a wallpaper (linking them to my picture). When I match the folder all of these video goes in the unmatched folder.
    Any idea/suggestion how to deal it? I have latest Home Theatre version and Zidoo Z9S.
    Thanks

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

You can manually create your own information including adding your own images using the web interface.

Just go to http://ip_address:9528

3. Gianluca67

Gianluca67 New Member

thanks for your replay...let me check tonight...thanks again.

4. Gianluca67

Gianluca67 New Member

If I try to access to HT via web access the system prompt for a password...any idea about this password...I don't remember I have set any password on my z9s, there is any way to reset it? Thanks Gianluca

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  5. dcumpian

dcumpian New Member

Hi,

I'd like to access this as well and all I get is a password prompt and "Wrong Password" no matter what I try. I can access the OpenWRT service at the IP address, but port 9568 refuses access.

Thanks,
    Dan

6. Gianluca67

Gianluca67 New Member

Dear Dan,
    same to me. Openwrt works fine., but port 9568 refuse the access. I did a lot of attempt like clear the cache of HT app on android side, son once you open the application this prompt as a new and asking for a password but also this way not works
    see it's not the same password it prompt on the setup.
    I wrote to Zidoo service desk to check and after some email exchange they said the engineer will check into the issue.
    Ciao Gianluca

7. Markswift2003

Maybe try the correct port?

Home Theatre - combining personal video on a poster

8. Gianluca67

Gianluca67 New Member

Port is 9528 not 9568.

9. dcumpian

dcumpian New Member

10. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

Check your IP and Port at Home Theater Settings - About Page. And double check your browser doesn't use https!
    Screenshot_20201016-171917.png

11. Markswift2003

Thought it probably was but thought it was worth pointing out just in case :)

12. dcumpian

dcumpian New Member

Checked, verified, and still "Wrong Password".

Regards,
    Dan

13. McBluna

The REST services are the solution.

getpassword
    Code:
    http://<zidoo IP>:9529/ZidooControlCenter/getpassword
    {"status":200,"password":"<password>"}
    setpassword
    Code:
    http://<zidoo IP>:9529/ZidooControlCenter/setpassword?password=<password>
    {"status":200}

Markswift2003 likes this.
  14. McBluna

the password is stored in
    /data/data/com.zidoo.control.center/shared_prefs/com.zidoo.control.center_preferences.xml
    Code:
    <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' standalone='yes' ?>
    <map>
        <string name="web_password">password</string>
    </map>

Clearing Data of app Control Center will reset the password.
    Screenshot_20201017-162346.png

Markswift2003 likes this.
  15. Markswift2003

Handy!

16. dcumpian

dcumpian New Member

Thanks for this. That worked. Unfortunately, the Zidoo still overrides whatever I type in the movie description, so, for now anyway, these won't be on the poster wall. I have a separate folder for stuff I don't want on the wall and these will just get moved there and accessed through media center like the others.

Regards,
    Dan