IPTV is always buffering Zdmc

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Kaoss73, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Kaoss73

Kaoss73 New Member

Hello, first I apologize for my bad English, but I'm Italian and I do not know English well, then use google translate. From today I am a happy owner of Zidoo X6 Pro, the product is very good and has excellent potential. When you first turn asked me to do the update now, from version 1.0.3.3 to 1.0.3.9, but after I voulto do immediately a system recovery, because ZDMC gave me problems. I VDSL 100Mbs / 20Mbs, mostly from streaming server Nas no problem, but Zdmc with iptv after about 60 seconds starts to go into buffering and this does it every 6.5 seconds. I tried to install SPMC, the IPTV works much better, maybe a configuration problem Zdmc app? I hope in your upgrade as soon as possible. I would like to backup, to uninstall it and reinstall it, but I'm afraid then, restore from backup, again have the same problems, partly because avevto did a system restore. I hope you find a solution for IPTV in Zdmc. Thank you so much, I conclude by saying that in any case the product is very good and has some very big potentialities

2. Harlan

Harlan Active Member

The default buffer settings work fine for me, but they are end-user modifiable. Here is a link to some settings used on Minix TV boxes based upon recommendations from Koying, the author of SPMC.

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/after-update-to-zidoo-1-0-38-buffering.1776/#post-10671

3. Kaoss73

Kaoss73 New Member

Thanks harlan,I tried to change the settings several times , always to no avail . SPMC because it does not suffer from this problem ?

4. Kaoss73

Kaoss73 New Member

Despite myself, I found the solution to the problem of buffering kodi , I had to uninstall and install Kodi from Play Store , I wrote my will because ZDMC was configured to chipsets , but if the IPTV not working properly , I had to prosseguire that way .
    Now the IPTV works fine without buffering , I helped in the advantingsetting.xml configuration files with the addon script to kodi Ares Wizard , where automatco creates the XML file , the same file can be modified if the values will seem exaggerated .
    Now the only shortcoming remains sull'addon Stream On Demand , do not start streaming .
    For the rest I am very pleased with the product, waiting that developers are able to optimize ZDMC for IPTV and everything else .

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  5. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

how can you install ZDMC from GOOGLE PLAY???

Anton Bernd likes this.
  6. Kaoss73

Kaoss73 New Member

No ZDMC, but pure Kodi from Play Store.

7. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

so why telling us this?
    this is confusing in helping you

Anton Bernd likes this.
  8. Kaoss73

Kaoss73 New Member

maybe google translate has mistranslated . however, I correct the post .