Tarantula's Recent Activity

1. Tarantula liked Bill-Z9X's post in the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

That was exactly my thought when I read the change logs. Mark writes that the player is almost perfect, but he answers some questions -...

Jul 27, 2024 at 2:25 PM
  2. Tarantula liked blenky's post in the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

On McBlunas site he has the diff packages for new and very recent firmwares for the upcoming players. Maybe it's just me being a little...

Jul 27, 2024 at 12:40 PM
  3. Tarantula liked crutzulee's post in the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

My initial experience with HT5 on the original Z9X has been really positive as well. My plan was to see if ZIDOO makes a good faith...

Jul 27, 2024 at 2:24 AM
  4. Tarantula liked Nice Monkey's post in the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

Never understood why that one was never solved. Looked so stupid and was reported a very long time ago. It just slipped in one day and...

Jul 24, 2024 at 5:53 PM
  5. Tarantula liked nc88keyz's post in the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Markswift, On every single new lineup model over at Futeko , under "video player" section in specs it lists mvc3d at...

Screenshot_20240724_003020_Chrome.jpg Jul 24, 2024 at 12:00 PM
  6. Tarantula liked blenky's post in the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

It works now on current players with the latest beta 1.0.95. The ongoing issue is that a) takes 20 seconds for trailer to start and b)...

Jul 22, 2024 at 1:05 PM
  7. Tarantula liked Bill-Z9X's post in the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

Unfortunately I know that very well, I had a Zidoo UHD3000 for almost 2 years before the Dune. It also took me 20 seconds. I just...

Jul 20, 2024
  8. Tarantula liked blenky's post in the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

I think that's a common issue with wives lol!

Jul 20, 2024