Nutul's Recent Activity

1. Nutul replied to the thread What's on....

Artist: Vaya Con Dios Album: Shades of Joy Genre: Pop

May 7, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  2. Nutul liked anddrej's post in the thread CDS CDP-A6 for DMP-A6.

@JamOne ...thank you @SausageDog ...not sure if i understand you...achieve what result? if you meant how housing is made...it is laser...

May 7, 2024 at 8:55 PM
  3. Nutul liked _Richard_'s post in the thread What's on....

Artist: Brian Bromberg Album: It is what it is Genre: Jazz / Funk

May 7, 2024 at 5:16 PM
  4. Nutul replied to the thread New Linear Power supply upgrade for DMP A-6.

At last! Compliments to your analysis and comment, it somehow shows that all the magic these PSUs are supposed to bring is just...

May 7, 2024 at 4:42 PM
  5. Nutul replied to the thread DMP-A8: Feature Requests.

1. There are some bugs that require fixing, so the priority is there, obviously 2. Have you made yourself an idea about how many, and...

May 7, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  6. Nutul liked anddrej's post in the thread CDS CDP-A6 for DMP-A6.

External DVD unit for Eversolo

IMG_5798.jpeg IMG_5799.jpeg IMG_5800.jpeg IMG_5801.jpeg May 7, 2024 at 3:58 PM
  7. Nutul liked The Moog's post in the thread Eversolo DMP-A6 vs Zidoo UHD3000.

If you are using it as a pure streamer and are happy with the UHD3000's GUI and that it handles all of your files, I see no reason to...

May 7, 2024 at 3:48 PM
  8. Nutul liked Monkey3017's post in the thread Have Zidoo's devs abandoned this forum?.

@mirror - As you probably saw, I developed a windows application to control the A6 from the desktop. At least for me this is essential...

May 7, 2024 at 3:42 PM
  9. Nutul liked bogdanozaurus's post in the thread Eversolo iOS app on iPad won't connect to DMP-A8.

Because there is no problem. If it works for several tens of thousands of people and does not work for a few, it does not mean that it...

May 6, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  10. Nutul liked mirror's post in the thread Apple Music 4.7 no longer supports rooted device.

The new firmware will fix this issue

May 6, 2024 at 9:05 PM
  11. Nutul liked Jerry Bokko's post in the thread A8 XLR polarity is wrong.. RCA sounds better.

I have tried two pairs of XLR cables and not had this problem. Would agree sound like you need to check cables not unheard device...

May 5, 2024 at 6:14 PM
  12. Nutul liked Alan Rutlidge's post in the thread DMP-A6 Feature Request.

It has been requested many times, but AFAIK the eversolo gurus have said the hardware is physically incapable of Dolby Atmos. :(

May 5, 2024 at 6:09 PM
  13. Nutul replied to the thread DMP-A8 not playing DSD files (no sound).

Have you tried to play such DSD files on another device? Are those files rips of SACDs? Some are copy-protected (well, scrambled...) and...

May 5, 2024 at 12:31 AM
  14. Nutul replied to the thread Apple Music 4.7 no longer supports rooted device.

This is an Apple restriction. Eversolo cannot do anything about. You, OTOH, together with all the AppleMusic lovers, could start a...

May 5, 2024 at 12:22 AM
  15. Nutul liked Nice Monkey's post in the thread Sideloading streaming Music APP's: Aggregated list!.

Added: Apple Music (Up to version 4.6 as 4.7 gives “Not support rooted device”)

May 5, 2024 at 12:21 AM