Nutul's Recent Activity

1. Nutul replied to the thread Tablet app design and function feature requests.

I wrote one myself, and parsed my 1.5k flac + cue files library in less than 3 minutes (it probably had little to nothing to do,...

Aug 29, 2024 at 9:08 PM
  2. Nutul replied to the thread Tablet app design and function feature requests.

No need for spending weeks... there are command-line tools that can analize your files and rename them according to their tag...

Aug 28, 2024 at 8:05 PM
  3. Nutul replied to the thread Tablet app design and function feature requests.

@THXjay You can always name your files <disc number>-<track number>-<title>, tag the files correctly with disc number / total discs, and...

Aug 28, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  4. Nutul replied to the thread Z8 EverSolo USB control panel Format.

You cannot send 24bit streams to the Z8, as it supports only 16 or 32 bit PCM. If you select 32 bits, then a 24bit stream will get...

Aug 27, 2024 at 8:53 PM
  5. Nutul replied to the thread I2S out issues with the A8.

Keith... ehm, you actually made my day with this one... LOL

Aug 27, 2024 at 8:45 PM
  6. Nutul replied to the thread YouTube on DMP A8.

1. I use FreeTube, excellent for ad-free and also sponsored content skip. Don't know the revamped thing, though, so cannot comment. 2....

Aug 27, 2024 at 8:44 PM
  7. Nutul replied to the thread Consistent failure on cd recognizing for play or ripping.

Every computer DOES NOT BEHAVE correctly (well, it can, but requires some action to be taken in advance... not a topic here), when it...

Aug 27, 2024 at 8:38 PM
  8. Nutul replied to the thread Tablet app design and function feature requests.

I do not know, at this point, how "others" do tag their library... I only rip an entire CD to a single FLAC file + CUE. The FLAC file is...

Aug 27, 2024 at 8:12 PM
  9. Nutul replied to the thread I2S out issues with the A8.

Waaat??? colored and distorted sound through a digital interface such as the IIS?!?!?? You are kidding, right...?

Aug 26, 2024 at 8:44 PM
  10. Nutul liked Purité Audio's post in the thread I2S out issues with the A8.

No not really. Keith

Aug 26, 2024 at 8:41 PM
  11. Nutul liked Mister L's post in the thread New Linear Power supply upgrade for DMP A-6.

May be I can translate: It means something like snake oil, bullshit bingo and voodoo. "less ringing" may be his door bell is broken?...

Aug 26, 2024 at 8:39 PM
  12. Nutul replied to the thread How to connect with avr ??.

This will allow to use the multichannel capability of your receiver, if any... Yes, of course. But if you only listen to stereo (2...

Aug 26, 2024 at 8:37 PM
  13. Nutul replied to the thread Tablet app design and function feature requests.

This IS how you tag multiple-disc albums... if it works on the Eversolo, I then see no problem at all with multiple discs albums.

Aug 26, 2024 at 8:26 PM
  14. Nutul replied to the thread Eversolo and OPUS files.

ffmpeg -i <yourfile>.opus <yourfile>.mp3 and you are done.

Aug 25, 2024
  15. Nutul liked RolandG's post in the thread New Linear Power supply upgrade for DMP A-6.

What does any of that even mean?

Aug 25, 2024