Nice Monkey's Recent Activity

1. Nice Monkey replied to the thread About what one can hear and relevance of measurements (XMOS+Crystals and PS).

To compare you need to DAE the CD and playback synchronized on the CD-Player and on the Music Player of Eversolo. If you use the SPDIF...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  2. Nice Monkey replied to the thread About what one can hear and relevance of measurements (XMOS+Crystals and PS).

Integrated the "XMOS need to know" to the main post now that Alan Partridge has withdrawn his extensive testing proving that updating...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:17 PM
  3. Nice Monkey replied to the thread Connector from power supply to the main board needed - A6.

The LPS mentioned in the topic about it comes with an extra new cable which isn't really needed. The seller will for sure also sell that...

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:41 AM
  4. Nice Monkey replied to the thread About what one can hear and relevance of measurements (XMOS+Crystals and PS).

The sound differences perceived by me and my audiences is not differences in frequencies or noise. Those are mostly influenced by the...

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:43 AM
  5. Nice Monkey replied to the thread About what one can hear and relevance of measurements (XMOS+Crystals and PS).

Pure A/B blind tests. Did a lot of those including the person doing the actual switching being swapped. Always using the same AMP,...

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:46 PM
  6. Nice Monkey replied to the thread About what one can hear and relevance of measurements (XMOS+Crystals and PS).

Sorry Keith to contradict: Did a lot of A/B compares with others and the outcome was very consistent with a very mixed audience.

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:52 PM
  7. Nice Monkey posted a new thread.

About what one can hear and relevance of measurements (XMOS+Crystals and PS)

For sure measurements are are relevant and important but those don't always match with the hearing of the average person. I am not...

Forum: Eversolo DMP-A6

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:45 PM