Nice Monkey's Recent Activity

1. Nice Monkey replied to the thread The lack of choice of Polish Subtitles ?.

I think this will be solved with the next FW (seen the interim internal beta on chinese forum) v2.2.85 Change log (Google translate):...

Aug 20, 2019 at 7:24 AM
  2. Nice Monkey replied to the thread external hard drive.

exFAT works fine on a HDD with Zidoo but not with many other brand media players. So not portable using exFAT. HDD's bigger than 8...

Aug 19, 2019 at 11:27 AM
  3. Nice Monkey replied to the thread Issue (micro-pause or freeze) with BR rips with multi-part m2ts files.

Having a list and reporting is never bad! Indeed a very nice player even with these shortcomings. Both problems are already well known...

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:32 AM
  4. Nice Monkey replied to the thread Issue (micro-pause or freeze) with BR rips with multi-part m2ts files.

Good question with no answer. The problem is open since several years (waiting for a Realtek SDK fix?) and I am a bit pessimistic here!...

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:30 AM
  5. Nice Monkey replied to the thread Download subtitle failed.

Just tried once more (Tess) and it worked for me. Server not found is a long time-out! A real search failure comes after just a few...

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  6. Nice Monkey replied to the thread Issue (micro-pause or freeze) with BR rips with multi-part m2ts files.

This is the ordinary seamless branching problem, which is well known and documented here. Solution: always make a single MKV from...

Aug 19, 2019 at 8:36 AM
  7. Nice Monkey replied to the thread Download subtitle failed.

Did not change anything. Will keep an eye on it if it works constantly. Could be a load problem somewhere as it most likely got popular...

Aug 19, 2019 at 8:34 AM
  8. Nice Monkey replied to the thread Available: "Multiple languages in the subtitles download option.

Tagged English, Spanish plus Dutch subtitles, but in fact never found a single Dutch subtitle yet. I do see some Dutch subtitles on...

Aug 19, 2019 at 12:17 AM
  9. Nice Monkey replied to the thread Download subtitle failed.

Yes, works again for me. Must have been the server connection for whatever reason as I now found subtitles for the same movies which...

Aug 18, 2019 at 11:32 PM
  10. Nice Monkey posted a new thread.

Music Player do's and don'ts

Installed with some help the new Music Player 5.0.1 (available for X-series) also on my Z9S. Change log with 5.0.0 (Google translate)...

Forum: HDD Media player(RTD 1296)

Aug 18, 2019 at 12:06 PM
  11. Nice Monkey replied to the thread Download subtitle failed.

Same experience here. Must be the server that is not reachable anymore or something like that. This also seen the long time-out. Zidoo...

Aug 18, 2019 at 7:03 AM
  12. Nice Monkey replied to the thread New firmware v2.2.85 version for ZIDOO X20 release.

@pavlin67 I like the change log above all "Optimize system stability" which is what is needed the most. I understand this is a release...

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:57 PM