karmu's Recent Activity

1. karmu replied to the thread PlexToZidoo : An external player for plex using native Zidoo player.

So I've tested the new version with several Kodi starts at it works as it should. Thanks for that. I've reinstalled the repository...

Nov 29, 2023 at 3:50 PM
  2. karmu replied to the thread PlexToZidoo : An external player for plex using native Zidoo player.

Hi, of course not both should start at the same time. And the autostart is only used by ZidooPlexMod. Thank you, I'll try it after work.

Nov 29, 2023 at 10:44 AM
  3. karmu replied to the thread PlexToZidoo : An external player for plex using native Zidoo player.

I still have a little problem: If the original 'PlexMod for Kodi' is installed, the 'Start with Kodi' of ZidooPlexMod does not work. If...

Nov 28, 2023 at 9:08 PM
  4. karmu replied to the thread PlexToZidoo : An external player for plex using native Zidoo player.

Thanks for that. I thought this addon was no longer being developed, but there are current versions now. Nice to see

Nov 28, 2023 at 2:50 PM
  5. karmu replied to the thread PlexToZidoo : An external player for plex using native Zidoo player.

Hi, a short question: Is it possible to add a switch that changes between internal and external (PlexToZidoo) players? The background is...

Nov 28, 2023 at 11:32 AM