DIKKE's Recent Activity

1. DIKKE liked audiom3's post in the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

That wasn't the point. You said you don't have a single show or movie which Zidoo does not match. I gave a few examples of some which...

Jul 26, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  2. DIKKE liked audiom3's post in the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

Then you don't have V (remake) series. Zidoo flat out doesn't recognize the entire series and it must be identified manually. Every...

Jul 26, 2024 at 1:37 PM
  3. DIKKE replied to the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

Oh yes, the syno can be a pain when it comes to folder and user permissions, but if one tackles that part, it's a blazing stable...

Jul 26, 2024 at 12:07 PM
  4. DIKKE replied to the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

Well, my tv shows has 3940 files, and 99.9 % correct hitrate. scanning/indexing is 20 seconds. I do not lose tv seasons anymore. Zero...

Jul 26, 2024 at 11:51 AM
  5. DIKKE replied to the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

Indeed, and that is my point. Zidoo did not change that part. And specific that part was the reason for this customer to look...

Jul 26, 2024 at 11:13 AM
  6. DIKKE replied to the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

Hmm, i'm not convinced :) Since i think this is still the same concept of scraping as it was with the z9x. And i use always the same...

Jul 26, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  7. DIKKE replied to the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

Ok, so the index bar on the source screen does not start from zero like with my z9x?

Jul 26, 2024 at 10:28 AM
  8. DIKKE replied to the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

Uhm, it is either a yes or a no :) Or it starts scraping from zero, or it just add's /index the new files. You should and could see...

Jul 26, 2024 at 10:11 AM
  9. DIKKE replied to the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

Interesting, so with the no pro it started from zero, and with this model and the pro it just scans the new files, so lets say a 10...

Jul 26, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  10. DIKKE replied to the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

Really? What strikes me is that the whole indexing/scraping part is still the same. Zidoo changed the gui, but the whole underlying OS...

Jul 26, 2024 at 9:27 AM
  11. DIKKE replied to the thread Zidoo Z9X 8K worthy replacement for NVIDIA Shield Pro 2019?.

Interesting, they changed the housing. Might have to do with the cooling of the Am8 model. That has , or might have cooling/heating issues?

Jul 24, 2024 at 8:37 AM
  12. DIKKE liked NOP1050's post in the thread ZIDOO 8K Media player coming soon..

I hope that other dealers such as Stassen in the Netherlands will also be supplied promptly!

Jul 24, 2024 at 8:26 AM