Kodi version 16

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X5' started by valentin_nils, Mar 8, 2016.

1. valentin_nils

valentin_nils New Member

2. clement

clement New Member

can we install it with kody apk ?

3. spring

spring Guest

4. valentin_nils

valentin_nils New Member

The thing with Google Playstres kodi apk is you will have to uninstall previous kodi version from zidoo.
    This way you loose all the configuration. Hence my question, I would like to upgrade without loosing the configuration.
    Are you releasing a firmware with Kodi 16 built in or can I sideload without loosing the configuration ?

5. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    you can backup your configuration, there is a backup addon in kodi, you can use it.

6. sunnyk

sunnyk New Member

Ok, If I uninstall Kodi Jarvis which came with the last update 1.0.10 and install directly from Google play store will it have any performance Issues? or any loss in quality? I just want to have latest Kodi

7. spring

spring Guest

it has not DTS HD, true HD audio passthrough.

8. Pietro

Pietro New Member

Hello,
    the new version of zdmc does not work, just like the above. Particularly it does not work IPTV Simple Client. After enabling it, for now to enable "TV" requires me to enable a client PVR.
    So simple IPTV client is not enabled.

9. sunnyk

sunnyk New Member

I cant even find IPTV simple client in the new version

10. spring

spring Guest

I will check it.

11. HoneCharles

HoneCharles Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

12. sunnyk

sunnyk New Member

I already applied update 1.0.11 and I don't see any 'PVR Clients' option under My Add Ons-

[​IMG]

13. sunnyk

sunnyk New Member

Anybody even checked my last post? Anybody got any solution?

14. Pietro

Pietro New Member

ther'isnt solutions...I have to try SPMC (if you device is Android).

15. aderbale70

aderbale70 New Member

I don't understand what's the matter with ZDMC and PVR Client...i'm using SPMC v16.3.0 on my Zidoo X5 and it works very well...surely better than ZDMC but...where's the famous Zidoo support service?! I wanna use the "high optimized media center for Zidoo" but...how i can if it doesn't work?!

16. Adl

Adl Member

Regarding SPMC 16.3 i have two devices that has S905 cpu. Both with android 5.1. There is an issue with spmc on android 5.1.
    So it's a general problem not from device, it's from software.

17. aderbale70

aderbale70 New Member

I'm still using SPMC v16.2.1 without any kind of problem with S905...in the next days i will try SPMC v16.3...