No audio on Kodi after update ZDMC and 1.0.33 SOLVED

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by renato, Mar 10, 2016.

1. renato

renato New Member

Hi at all, I have update my Zidoo to ZDMC final release (16) ad software to the version 1.0.33 all is gone right, but now I have not audio, on film, on youtube, on raiondemand no sound I ask help for this, thank you very much

I have reset all the option. then I have disconnected the alimentation for few minutes, when I have reconnected the Zidoo I have the sound that is

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  2. Long

Long New Member

Hi, i also got this issue. Can u tell me step by step how u fix this issue? Thanks you.

3. renato

renato New Member

Hi in the system folder I have reset all the setting to the defaulf settings, I have made this in every situation with setting available, example the windows of a video streaming where you can change the properties of reprodution, after this I have disconnected the AC for more than 10 minutes, when I have reconnected the Zidoo the only setting that I have change is the language (I'm italian) and I start a movie streaming this is started with the audio. I don't know if I'm lucky or this is the solution but in my case it has worked, I hope this can help you, naturally before every operation first you must control that every setting is with the volume enable, good luck