urlresolver failed installation

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by renato, Feb 26, 2016.

1. renato

renato New Member

Hi at all, I have the zidoo x6 from few days, the firmware version that I read when click about is 1.029 the Kodi version is the 15.2 isengard I have installed some addons with zip file but I have a problem when I install URLRESOLVER the installation failed and I have this message:
    Installation failed due to lack of a requirement the version that I tried to install is the script.module.urlresolver-2.8.0.zip I ask help for this issue, thank you very much for your reply

2. spring

spring Guest

3. renato

renato New Member

Hi Spring, thank you very much for your reply, I ask you If I can install thi version over the 15.2 or I must unisistall the 15.2 version and then install the last version, I ask also if I must upgrade the software to the 1.0.33 version or I can keep the 1.0.29 version, thank you very much

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  4. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    if you install the version of the zidoo build(modify by zidoo),and you can install the ZDMC(base on 16.0) directly; if you install the version of kodi team; and you should uninstall the kodi(15.2) before you install the ZDMC.
    the V1.0.33 have fix some problem, if you don't care those problem, and you can keep the 1.0.29 version.
    thanks!

renato likes this.