Acestream, Sopcast and torrent streaming problem

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by krio, Jan 8, 2016.

1. krio

krio New Member

Hi, i'm having problems running every apps using the function in subject. ACE player crash every time, why?
    I'm really upset with this box, i spent hours to configure it, but it works only partially, hangs often.
    What is the right way to ask official support from Zidoo company? i haven't any official asnwer to my problem.
    I think to sell him and go to minix U1, that support also main 10 h265 profile!

2. krio

krio New Member

But i haven't seen before X5! i buyed X6 in November, the X5 was not present in your product list! i sent my Shenzen friend to get an X5 directly from you, but he said X6 was the top when he buyed it!
    you don't have yet the forum section for X5!

i can't see your reply under my post... why?

i'm having trouble with ACE player, downloaded fron wiky http://dl.acestream.org/products/acestream-full/android/latest. It carsh when i try to launch a torrent, like arenavision or movies.
    Also addon p2p stream doesn't work, acestream timeout, or with external engine, load the torrent, but player doesn't start. Sopcast generate an error, torrrent stream add-on, like torrenter doesn't work.
    All these generate errors, and kodi suggest to see the log files to understand what happens, but i can't find them!
    I'm running 1.0.2.7 unrooted version.
    How i can do a factory reset? when i tried with factory reset from backup and restore menu, after i got a play store version in black and white, missing many menu!
    I restored it clearing cache and applying again the fw update.
    Thanks

3. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    we will post zidoo x5 those day.
    I have test the ACE player, it have problem now, we will check thsi problem.

4. krio

krio New Member

Hi, i see ace player problems are still on; when do you think can fix it?

5. krio

krio New Member

In addition, i'm having still issues with acestream. Now i configure with externel engine+ kodi player, but when the streaming start, i see the channel fine for few seconds, after stop and restart buffering, after buffering restart the same for few seconds and after it loose audio and the video go ahead bad, similar to a slow motion.
    Did it happen also to you? Any idea how to fix this behaviour?Regards

6. andrea bartoli

andrea bartoli New Member

I am having issues with Ace Player crashing on X6 Pro. Running firmware 1.0.33. Can you please fix asap with the next firmware release?

7. andrea bartoli

andrea bartoli New Member

I have been trying to use x6 pro to watch some live tv with default audio track set to english and hardware acceleration enabled for max fluidity. Here are my discoveries.

Aceplayer loss in my x6 pro not a big deal since it cannot handle the default audio track to English. The same goes for VLC, MX player, wondershare player and the zidoo bundled video player none of which supports both the default audio track to English and a reliable hardware acceleration. The zidoo bundled video player clearly supports hardware acceleration but you will have to manually change the audio track to English each time using the last button on the right of the remote.

My solution; Install the paid version of torrent stream controller (it's just a few $ a year) since it allows to select the default aceastreams video player and can also be used in turn by kody/plexus to play torrents in a very reliable way.

Specifically:

Torrents played using one of the channels embedded in torrent stream controller itself: set default player to "kodi" which supports hardware acceleration and default audio track to English.

Torrents played from within kodi: in plexus set torrent stream controller as player and this will fix the annoying kodi cache issue while handling acestream.

Torrent stream controller installation is the key to have a reliable x6 pro that can be used to reliably watch any torrent you want with or without kodi.