Bluetooth keyboard

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by R. Kramer, Feb 13, 2016.

1. R. Kramer

R. Kramer New Member

Hello, I try with a bluetooth keyboard to enter text using my Zidoo X6 Pro Octa Core. At institutions I have Bluetooth activated and attached keyboard. Under paired devices is now Bluetooth Keyboard 3.0. nevertheless fails me , for example, in the google app to type in a search command or typing in Kodi with the option search text. I also attached the keyboard on my tablet Samsung Galaxy tab3 there and it works flawlessly. I like to hear if I do something wrong ? You can further help me?

2. spring

spring Guest

HI:
    i could not catch the problem. does it can't recognize the bluetooth keyboard or some key did not have action?

3. R. Kramer

R. Kramer New Member

Hi, He recognizes the keyboard , but none of the keys working. For example, I can not type a text or scrolling.

4. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

To spring: is X6 recognizing Bluetooth keyboard like USB ones or like Wireless ones with dongle? I mean as "physical keyboard" as in "Settings" - "Language & input" ?
    I remember that until I'd correctly configured my "physical keyboard" (in my case is named "Mini Keyboard", and an Airmouse as "Wireless Air mouse Keyboard" I wasn't able to use it properly.

May be the case of R. Kramer ?

5. R. Kramer

R. Kramer New Member

6. R. Kramer

R. Kramer New Member

The X6 detects the Bluetooth keyboard without USB or dongle. I go to settings and Bluetooth option , I click Search, and then link up.

7. PacoRabanne

R. Kramer, of course I know it. Please...
    I own a Bluetooth keyboard for tablets, I know how to pair it, and also know problems it may shows (similar to the ones you have).
    In my case, keyboard always connect to the tablet, but very often tablet don't receive keys I push, like disconnected.
    Luckily it costed me few euro, and I don't need it really...

Anyway, my question was and is for spring.

8. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    the bluetooth keyboard like the 2.4G usb keyboard, it is HID device, if you pair the bluetooth keyboard, and it will generate a input device.
    pls to check if you press the setting, will it list the input item, like this picture.
    Screenshot_2016-02-15-04-30-32.png

9. R. Kramer

R. Kramer New Member

Hi, Bluetooth 3.0. keyboard is shown as connected devices. Unlike other devices, I do not get the option to connect. It is I managed to pair the Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard within a few seconds and connect to my mobile Phone.

Attached Files:

10. PacoRabanne

Is it paired also with your smartphone?
    Maybe that this keyboard doesn't support multiple pairing, or at least to be coupled to more then one device a time?
    I remember that a completely different Bluetooth device like Bluetooth Handsfree device, must support pairing to more then one device to do this, else works only with the last paired.
    Of course in your case I may be wrong...

11. R. Kramer

R. Kramer New Member

Hello PacoRabanne, this is the solution. After I was disconnected with the keyboard from my smartphone and tablet i could make a connection with zidoo. It works. Thanks for the solution.

12. PacoRabanne

You're welcome!